No announcement yet.

The RacerX weight loss thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep up the good work bro!! (And everyone else.)

Comment

• hey Gil, have you found the change of position has positively effected your intake of male portions?

*hur hur hur*
      Hail yesterday

Comment

• WOW....I can't believe I read all the way to the end!!!! What day is it?
        Anyways....As for me, I'm 5'11 and about 220 with a 34" waist.....fairly toned, but flabby (a-cup moobs and the spare tire from HELL!!!) fortunately my job keeps me extremely active........but unfortunately it leaves me exhausted to the point where working out is almost not an option, I can barely find time or energy for the little things in life, like the family, guitars, food, sleep, etc...work, recuperate, repeat.....knee problems don't help either........oh well, my workplace becomes a sauna come summer anyways so I'm bound to sweat out a few........
        Stick to 'er Ron....good things come to those who are willing to earn them...
        I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

• I have not made any further headway. I really have not been trying hard enough. It seems I am just maintaining steady.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Well, did you poo?
            Get some Colonix from Dr. Natura. You won't stop shitting.

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

• So whats the current weight right now buddy?

Comment

• Who, me?

326 on the gym scale, 316 on a super duper digital medical scale at the hospital.

Will do a full workout tonight at the gym.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Me? About 260 and holding. I wouldn't know where to put another 50+ pounds.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• How did the date on moday go Ron? Will she be part of weight losing program or not?
                    Last edited by Nazgul; 03-28-2007, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Gary. No

Comment

Who, me?

326 on the gym scale, 316 on a super duper digital medical scale at the hospital.

Will do a full workout tonight at the gym.

Hey Ron--Keep up the good work it WILL pay off in the end. Fat loss is a strange thing. I KILLED myself Tuesday working out. I did lots of cardo and an absolutely KILLER lower body set (the kind where I couldn't walk to the 2nd floor in my house for about an hour ). I ended up gaining a pound overnight and was 1lb. heavier Wed. morning. It was h20 weight I was retaining (and I knew this) but it was very discouraging after I put in so much effort of Tuesday. Well, today I lost that water weight and dropped a full 2.5lbs from yesterday morning's weigh-in.

You'll get there if you focus on the long-run as opposed to day-to-day measurement!

Comment

• Good luck everyone. But I need to gain weight! 5'11" and 135lbs.
                          Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Thrust View Post
                            You'll get there if you focus on the long-run as opposed to day-to-day measurement!
                            Yeah, man, I don't bother with the day to day weigh-ins! You shouldn't either!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, man, I don't bother with the day to day weigh-ins! You shouldn't either!

LOL......yeah, I guess I don't often heed my own advice

Comment

• Ok Ron so how much weight did you lose after not sitting down for 12 hours and being up for 21 hours? Or did you put on some weight because of all the crap you ate during the day?
                                Check my bands!
                                www.myspace.com/magicktr
                                www.myspace.com/sinif64
                                www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Working...
                                X