No announcement yet.

The RacerX weight loss thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am proud of my girth..I use it to it's full potential..

ever noticed that Yngwie played better when he was fat?

I'm actually "stronger" when I'm heavier..it takes weight to move weight I guess...I always found.

I'm down to about 208 now..it was all that Coke..pop will bloat your ass in no time..

I like being "stocky"..I have a heavy frame..it works for me. I don't like being under 200lbs..I look too "light in the ass" IMO..

I discovered I can fight more effectively when I have some weight for leverage..I've always noticed that.

Not that I want to "fight", but just in case I must..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I'm at my fattest ever right now. It sucks. I'm 6'-2" and 240 lbs. I need to be around 190-200 to feel right. I drink WAY too much beer. The I smoke doobs, get the munchies, and pig out on shit all night, and eventually go to sleep on a very full stomach. On top of that, at work, I sit at a desk most of the day.

I've started lifting weights again, and I ride my bicycle once or twice a week, plus go for a walk at least a couple of times a week. I need to really cut back on the beer, and stay away from eating after 5pm. I always try to eat pretty healthy. I often have tuna, or a salad for lunch, and I'm trying to drink lots of water. I need to get a divorce. That's the best diet ever.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• Since the resurrection of this thread I started getting motivated to get some pounds off since I slacked all winter...So I get a fuckin sauna and start hitting the gym more (Heavy on the cardio) I FUCKING GAINED 10 lbs! Muscle does NOT come that fast…How depressing...

But then it was pointed out that I started taking Nox Trac and my friend asked if there was creatine in it...Duh! Yes in fact! I also started taking L-Arginine and that will put on water weight as well. Its all good...My weightlifting is better than ever just 5 weeks back and I know my weight will drop as soon as I'm done this cycle of creatine.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

• I have been deluding myself. I weigh 276 pounds. I think I know where the extra 16 pounds are. I have to lose the 16 pound inner tube. I am not happy.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
            How did the date on moday go Ron? Will she be part of weight losing program or not?
            Pretty good, although she sure can't play tennis very well!
            She said she's been playing for 2 years :ROTF:

Answer to 2nd question: yes! We have another tennis date this Wednesday evening!
            But, she only likes to play for 45 minutes or so. I can go for 90 - 120 minutes straight. Heh.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Must be all the mashed potatoes you eat...

Comment

• Yeah, man! About to eat some more for lunch!

Comment

• Comment

• I love mashed potatos.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• I mentioned this in chat the other day, but just chewing your food more will cause you to eat less, because you start to feel full during the course of a meal.

I started chewing until food liquefied in my mouth about three weeks ago, and lost 3 pounds, without exercising any more than I had been.

1lb/week is a pretty reasonable and healthy pace for weight loss, I think. If this pace is sustainable, I should be back at my racing weight (145lb at 5'11) in about 10 more weeks
                      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

• Great...I just ate a whole pizza in few minutes...didn't chew much at all .
                        I need to gain more weight though, but it just doesn't go up..I'm 175cm and have 65-70kg all the time :/. I eat a lot of chocolate and stuff like that but it's not working.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                          Great...I just ate a whole pizza in few minutes...didn't chew much at all .
                          I need to gain more weight though, but it just doesn't go up..I'm 175cm and have 65-70kg all the time :/. I eat a lot of chocolate and stuff like that but it's not working.

I'm 1.74 and 80 kg.So..

I'll kick your ass :ROTF:
                          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

• I do cock pushups to keep in shape

Comment

• K, just give ron props and a goal

On jan. 1 2003- 317LBS

May 2, 2007- 217LBS

That's how you rock it if you wanna rock it
                              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

• Thanks, Donnie, and That's a great way to do it, too: slow & steady.

I am probably around 320 right now. That's down from, oh, I think I was 335 - 340 at one point earlier this year.

I WILL look like this again:

Comment

Working...
                                X