No announcement yet.

The RacerX weight loss thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a question. How the hell did you get to 300+ pounds? I'm not being glib. I just can't figure out (no pun intended) how that could happen.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by MBreinin View Post
      Get some Colonix from Dr. Natura. You won't stop shitting.

Mike
      You should really think about this...I am in the middle of a cleanse..Much like this one and let me tell ya...Even my little 5'8" 175 pound body has a good 10-15 lbs of colon plaque in it...and I eat quite well.

GET THAT SHIT OUTTA YA!

I'm day 7 of a 12 day cleanse...Feel great.

First couple days suck though. Headaches and fatigue.

You will have a couple extra bowel movements but, nothing explosive...Usually
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

• Just eat your veggies and take a 3 pound dump every day at 6AM like I do. Then you can go all day not being full of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by sevser View Post
          Even my little 5'8" 175 pound body has a good 10-15 lbs of colon plaque in it...and I eat quite well.

GET THAT SHIT OUTTA YA!
          Hey Dave, (or is it Steve??)

That whole colon plaque stuff is an urban legend, dude:

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/fecalcolon.asp

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• No it's not...I do a cleanse every year...Believe it. I consistently loose the weight and even after I re gain some back, I always keep off about 10 lbs...I feel much better.

Colon hydrotherapy is also good and you expel the same crap.

Even if it the mucus is a myth...The heath benefits are great. Think about all the stuff we eat and think about the trip it takes…How many over weight people have digestive problems...It needs to get cleaned once in a while.

I started it this time because I was constantly bloated and this has already solved that issue.

I have heard some say that the mucus is from the syrup/lemon and cayenne cleanse...Well...You get the same result using a herbal cleanse too...So its nothing to do with the syrup.

PS..Its dave...Steve hasn't posted here in a couple years.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

• If you don't have a good BM everyday you are full of shit. All this emenem stuff is non-sense. Just eat a lot of veggies and train your body to emit at a given time everyday. Eat one good meal at midday. And I mean a big one. And let the food digest. It only takes 5 hours for the food to get to your intestines. The last thing you want to do is go to bed on a full stomach. Breakfast is OK. But not a big dinner. Time it out. If you do it right, you will have two-day ago food out by 6AM. Eat on Mon. Out by Wed. If not earlier. I may be full of it, but I'm not.

Comment

• bump for RacerX. How's it goin man?

Comment

• By now, Ron should have shead, at least, 5 more pounds. I

Comment

• Wow, I have been slacking! On my workouts too

I was getting to the gym 2x a week...want to up that to 3x but my schedule is crushing, plus I have been lazy, damn!

First week of April I went twice, did full workouts....on April 5th I donated blood at the Red Cross...my blood pressure was 116 over 78!

I have also been walking the dogs every weekend.

I tried weighing in on the old scale at the gym, but it was fluctuating between 318 and 328, so I am now doubting its accuracy.

Last week I totally flaked on working out, got busy with band practice and then there was the excuse that it was cold & rainy the last couple days, heh heh!

Keep kickin' my ass, guys!

Comment

• Keep on, keepin on, Ron. think about your health, buddy, not your looks. The more weight you lose, the longer your days of shredding!
                      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

• I'm proud of you man, keep up the good work.

I myself need to lose a few pounds..

I think of all the girls I could be getting and that alone is enough to motivate me to lose the extra pounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wordicus View Post
                          I think of all the girls I could be getting and that alone is enough to motivate me to lose the extra pounds.
                          Amen, brother!

Comment

• The love of my life likes me just the way I am. Tall, semi-fat and just downright silly. What a great way to live. I don't need to lighten up weight-wise.

Comment

• Here's 12.25 months ago.. (on the right)

Here's a picture from last weekend with just a slight difference of 10" less on the waist, going from a tight fitting XL to a loose fitting L, and about 100 pounds.

Oh, I also got carded at the movie theater for the first time in about 3 years last weekend.
                              Last edited by Inearthed; 04-24-2007, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• damn! Nice work, man. FWIW, that first pic is still a bitchin' live shot
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X