No announcement yet.

The RacerX weight loss thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm losing weight just worrying about Ron. Did he discover Bar-S weiners? Did he just waist away? Did he find out that losing weight means buying new clothes? Did he discover that eating "healthy" costs money? This is a 5-Star thread and the Star is nowhere to be found. Ron, just take a dump and tell us you lost 3 pounds.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• Putting on weight costs money.Losing weight costs money.Even a static weight value costs money!Cause you have to eat!

Cappitalism....
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Norton View Post
        static weight

Cappitalism....
        It's more about static cling. When you are fat, the clothes stick to you and that's not a good thing.

Comment

• I had to go to Page 4 to say this. Ron, why have you forsaken us? Is the diet weighting to be updated? I am on a mission from grog. So far, you are a waist of time.

Comment

• From today on I´ll go on a diet and start doing sports. I´ll turn 40 next month and I have to get into shape. I would need to loose a little more than 20 kilos to reach so called ideal weight (size in centimeters minus 100 minus 10%).

Regarding the fact that this project will have to change the habits of my life completely I am quite curious if I´ll be successful. I quit smoking in 1999 and it wasn´t such a big deal.

I am informed about healthy nutrition and healthy exercise and will let you know in a couple of weeks. And I always wanted to highjack a thread.

Comment

• Plump, bump

Comment

• Ron? Can we get an update please dear?

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                  Ron? Can we get an update please dear?

Uh, no!

Comment

• Still working out 3-4 times a week, do you guys want super detailed details like I did last time and only one guy responded?
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• I want all the details.

How many reps at which weigh, which muscle groups, good workout/bad wourkout. lots of ladies in lycra with sweaty crotches! A bit like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhZV91xkThs (you need to be a youtube member to see it).

If that doesn't make you want to work out, then you're dead. In fact I think I'll have a workout looking at that now.
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Still working out 3-4 times a week, do you guys want super detailed details like I did last time and only one guy responded?
                        We want to see you workout with 3-way mirrors. And throw in a mirror on the ceiling.

Comment

• Well keep at it, Ron! Keep tennising and make sure you enjoy working out, that's by far the most important thing.

Any luck yet on cutting those processed foods out of your diet?
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

• I'm still interested in hearing your escapades, haha...

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              Still working out 3-4 times a week, do you guys want super detailed details like I did last time and only one guy responded?

I promise,I'll respond

Comment

• Ron, we are with you all the way on this. But, how many pounds have you shed? This thread is a few months old. By now, you should be 20 pounds lighter. I'm just kidding. Losing weight is a bitch. It takes 3 months to put on 20 pounds and 1 year to lose it. Ask the stars.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                                X