Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I got to watch a BoSox game last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy was good last night. A no-no into the 7th, with a 7-0 lead.

Then,.....what can we do to fukk it up................how about bring in the middle relief? 7-6. Thank god we had 7 runs.
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

• dude, this sux man... 1-4 against the drays and KC...
      We need some pitching and quick. The series against you guys (5 total i think) is gonna decide this whole thing. We could be out of it by Sept. 1
      I have been a fan since i was about 3 so im not jumping ship by any stretch but they are just playing BAD baseball. 4 double plays against us last night? Beckett only gave up 3 so i'm not that pissed at him. Lopez is a liability at this point behind the plate. He's a decent player and i'm sure he can be fine but he has NO CLUE how to call a game with our pitching. Beckett was shaking him off all night long...
      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Superfly
        dude, this sux man... 1-4 against the drays and KC...
        We need some pitching and quick. The series against you guys (5 total i think) is gonna decide this whole thing. We could be out of it by Sept. 1
        I have been a fan since i was about 3 so im not jumping ship by any stretch but they are just playing BAD baseball. 4 double plays against us last night? Beckett only gave up 3 so i'm not that pissed at him. Lopez is a liability at this point behind the plate. He's a decent player and i'm sure he can be fine but he has NO CLUE how to call a game with our pitching. Beckett was shaking him off all night long...

Still, a lot of time left though. But, I am a Yankee fan, so, of course I'm looking for a bigger cushion.

Beckett didn't seem to pitch bad last night. Looks like they fell apart in the 9th. You guys seem to be suffering from what we had last year, and that was middle relief.

Not to say ours is reliable, but we're a lot better than last year. (Not including last night)

I was frustrated all year long. Scott Proctor has got to follow Tom Gordon out of town. I'd even go for a Trot Nixon for Scott Proctor trade.

No I wouldn't. What the f*%$ was I thinking.

Comment

• Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
            a Mayday lattee eh? Tonite sucked for both teams. Yanks had 'em but let the sox (the white ones) off the hook. And the Sox (the red ones) lost to K.C., what happened, I was just kidding about being on the mound of course the other night, but have there been any news articles about cy Young being brought back to life? That's the only way they win tonite against the sox (the red ones)and they did us a huge favor and we don't capitalize off it but hey , The sox (the white ones-lol) at home is a tough series, we'll take the next two, I promise. Ozzie guillen made 47 pitching changes tonite , I just got done watching the game it 4 a.m. over here so folks in chicago who have to go to work will be worthless if they went to that game-lol
            Time for my 12 o'clock fatty and then a deep coma like sleep. See you tomorrow, unless I try out for the Yankees as a pitcher again in my dreams as I will certainly die this next time, last time they didn't have my suit of armor that they made me wear if I was to pitch-lol What a waste tonite. And Tetsuo, if you think I'm picking up the phone when you tie us in the 9th you don't want to hear the ranting, but it's fun to watch according to my girl.
            Another one last night at least it is a good series.

They almost got to MAriano 2 days in a row. I will say at the very least the White sox are not afraind of Mariano.
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

• and i'll say the Yanks should be 5-0 against the sox (white ones)so far-lol
              woulda , coulda ,shoulda, anyone who gives up or celebrates now is an absolute whiteflagger or fool. Don't get me wrong, I'm smiling this morning, I even invited the pizza dude in for a bonghit last night, he was a little frightened to say the least. I make sure the whole block knows when the Yankees win, i simply hang out the front window and scream it as loud as i possibly can. makes me wonder how the hell Tyler, Plant, ray Gillen, etc. lasted without losing their voices. Then again mine is one hell of a banshee cry. Need Moose to expose Vasquez , who does have good stuff on occaision, who the better pitcher is. I could have 12 wins if i pitched for chicago, everyone in the lineup can hit a homerun. It's a good morning, in another 10-15 minutes it sure will be abetter morning.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Tets,
                Nobody is scared of Mariano anymore, they've all faced him a million times now with the same pitch coming at them.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                  i simply hang out the front window and scream it as loud as i possibly can.
                  Was that you?...........

Comment

• francona knows that seanez and tavarez blow baby goats. he also knows that after putting in hansen, delcarmen, and timlin, that those guys are all he has left. no way does he have rose colored glasses with these guys. they suck like a new dyson vacuum.

imo, what's really killing them right now is the injuries, but most importantly, the loss of jason varitek. fuckin hell, i thought javy lopez was WAY better than this. he blows the homeless.
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

• ...And we're swept by the KC Royals.

Back home for 11 game homestand. The Pats are on tonight so i may just watch that instead...

Comment

• Originally posted by Superfly
                        ...And we're swept by the KC Royals.

Back home for 11 game homestand. The Pats are on tonight so i may just watch that instead...
                        Waay to go boys in Blue !!

I was at two of the games at Royals stadium. It was great watching all the fair weather Bosox fans turn and run to the gates !!!!

Comment

• It must have been nice having the park to yourselves with the other dozen or so Royals fans.
                          We must!
                          We must!
                          We must increase the bust!
                          The bigger the better!
                          The tighter the sweater!
                          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

• +1
                            The only reason the place was full at all was because :
                            A - Red Sox Nation is everywhere...
                            B - All The KC "fans" that wanted to see Big Papi...

Comment

• 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Awesome W Sox Yanks series.

0 out of 3 against the Royals is very bad (although Royals have been hot since the break)

This race is going to be fun. Maybe this weekend the Sox can start to knock the Tigers back down to earth and make it more fun.
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

• Originally posted by Soloist1
                                It must have been nice having the park to yourselves with the other dozen or so Royals fans.
                                The point is I was there !! The Royals suck and I was still there. I'm there ~20 times a year. I even went to Houston to see the Royals play.

3/4 of those 'pretend' Bosox fans won't even wear their hats if Boston tanks.

I think most of those guys have a Yankee hat and Bosox hat, they just wear the one that is the most cool that day

Comment

Working...
                                X