Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I got to watch a BoSox game last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I got to watch a BoSox game last night.

Sitting back enjoying the game with a beer, knowing that the Yanks are gonna move into a 1st place tie with them ,..................then, who should appear?...............who else

Big Papi.

I just threw my hands up in disgust as the ball sailed over the wall . I ain't watching any more Red Sox games!!!! Spoiled a perfectly good Bud Light.

Seriously though. He's unbelievable. Always seems to come thru. Though it was a win, it was pretty costly. As much as I can't stand Trot Nixon, whatever he did, when he swung, looked real painful and I don't wish that on anyone. Tek looked like he pulled something also.

These guys need to get better, cause when the Yanks rip the carpet out from BoSox at the last minute again, I want the team to be healthy.

Anyway, good game last night.

(P.S - Don't think I'm getting soft)
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Originally posted by donf
    Sitting back enjoying the game with a beer, knowing that the Yanks are gonna move into a 1st place tie with them ,..................then, who should appear?...............who else

Big Papi.

I just threw my hands up in disgust as the ball sailed over the wall . I ain't watching any more Red Sox games!!!! Spoiled a perfectly good Bud Light.

Seriously though. He's unbelievable. Always seems to come thru. Though it was a win, it was pretty costly. As much as I can't stand Trot Nixon, whatever he did, when he swung, looked real painful and I don't wish that on anyone. Tek looked like he pulled something also.

These guys need to get better, cause when the Yanks rip the carpet out from BoSox at the last minute again, I want the team to be healthy.

Anyway, good game last night.

(P.S - Don't think I'm getting soft)
    Papi Rules!!!! Just remember when we were down 4 games to zip in the ALCS is all I have to say :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by quakana
      Papi Rules!!!! Just remember when we were down 4 games to zip in the ALCS is all I have to say :ROTF:
      I wished you guys were down 4 games. , unfortunately we could only make it to 3.

Comment

Sully should just pin a Big Papi gam winning hit thread to the top lol

I still say I can beat him in a beer drinking vs/ hr contest though.
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly

......and that pitcher is loooooooooooong gone!!!

Comment

Don't matter who the pitcher is, he is the official Yankee Killer. Like Matsui is a Sox killer but i'm praying he doesn't make an appearance until '07

Comment

he'll hopefully get cleared for batting paractice on thurs., Matsushi that is.
                Sheff is on the bench already, I'm getting ready for the dog days of summer final push. I think the Yankees get an A fukkin' + for all the injuries they've sustained this year. I can't remember when they have been hit with such a rash of injuries.
                MOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly
                  He seez burguer in the outzfieldz...
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Wells still looked banged up, Varitek is being re-evaluated, and for the most part, The sox have remained very healthy for what was at stake. That was one see-saw of a fukkin' game last night.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                      he'll hopefully get cleared for batting paractice on thurs., Matsushi that is.
                      Sheff is on the bench already, I'm getting ready for the dog days of summer final push. I think the Yankees get an A fukkin' + for all the injuries they've sustained this year. I can't remember when they have been hit with such a rash of injuries.
                      MOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Your right. Just to hang in there was amazing. We picked up Abreu. How good is this guy?

Comment

I'm guessing your not a Redsox fan:ROTF:
                        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                          I think the Yankees get an A fukkin' + for all the injuries they've sustained this year. I can't remember when they have been hit with such a rash of injuries.
                          +1 bro....
                          They have my respect for sticking with us all year. We have had our share of injuries but nothing like the Yanks...
                          Moose and Wang have kept you guys right there...

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S.
                            I'm guessing your not a Redsox fan:ROTF:
                            Well, I am and I'm not. I'd rather see the Yanks play Red Sox in the playoffs, but man do I love it when they lose.

Better than seeing Yanks against...KC Royals. Doesn't have the same atmosphere.

Comment

Abreu's power numbers are down, but he hits for average, leads the league with 91 walks, and has a decent work ethic. Would have been nice to have soriano back, but it was too costly, everyone rapes the yankees when they trade with them so in regards to the trade deadline Don,
                              The yankees did really well for once, they took on more payroll, but we got a big bat and right fielder, a 4th starter and another outfielder for shawn chacon as well from pittsburgh, what's his name, it will hit me in a minute, and all we gave up were 4 dubious prospects, we did not have to give up any one like The Melk Man, Cano, Philips, and our 19 year old pitching phenom-Philip hughes. He's the top pitching prospect in the country and we're not letting him go anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X