Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I got to watch a BoSox game last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have 4 tickets for the 26th out here at Anaslime. It's me against the whole section again, and I'm looking forward to it. For some reason , the Yankees look like a high school team when they play the god damn Angels. they have our number and it ends this year. I personally guarantee it. There's 9 games left between the sox (Red ones) and the Stripes. no reason to fret or celebrate now because there's over 50 something games remaining, and the
    last week of the season I may need some hospitalization if my pals are not inthe post season. I sat there in the stands during the 70's and 80's, but once '94 came, we had the best record in baseball before the strike I think, and were 8 games in first place, and since then it's been post season every year and 4 rings. (really should have won 6-Arizona, Marlins)but I'll take a pennant with half a smile I guess.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• as usually my cabel tv provider doesn't have any channels who are showing MLB games, wich kinda sucks, I lost the interest if I can't see the games.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• I get 'em all Endy, just pay 179.99 and the baseball package is yours on direct t.v., and the football ,hockey, and basketball packages. I only buy the baseball and football ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
          (really should have won 6)
          7 - don't forget 2004
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

• I'm not sure we have such thing as direct Tv.

I would get hockey and baseball. Don't care about football untill the play-offs.

I'm not sure If I want to see basketball, I was a huge fan and wanted to see every game. But the game has lost it's magic in recent years, the players today are just retards.
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• I don't know what you're talking about
              Don.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                I don't know what you're talking about
                Don.
                We were up 3 games to 0.

Some other team went on to win the World Series!

Comment

• It's ok Don, don't be afraid, you can write out that team's name

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik
                    It's ok Don, don't be afraid, you can write out that team's name
                    :ROTF: :ROTF:

I can't, I can't.............don't make me...............

Comment

• Originally posted by Soloist1
                      But I have no good explanation for why they are losing to the worst teams in the league.
                      i've got two reasons:

- rudy seanez
                      - julian tavarez

man, they suck like a dyson.
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

• Originally posted by sully
                        i've got two reasons:

- rudy seanez
                        - julian tavarez

man, they suck like a dyson.
                        .....but do they suck like a Proctor?

Comment

• Very true Sully. And once again everyone but Francoma knows it. It would be worth the cash they paid those two just to release them outright. Hopefully Foulke can bring something to the mound and stay that way.
                          We must!
                          We must!
                          We must increase the bust!
                          The bigger the better!
                          The tighter the sweater!
                          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

• Originally posted by sully
                            i've got two reasons:

- rudy seanez
                            - julian tavarez
                            I really dont know what these guys have been doing. I assume they're your middle relief. I thought Tavarez was suppose to be pretty good when he came over from StL.

Comment

• Omfg !!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Superfly
                                Omfg !!!!!!!!!!!!

Papelbon is human.............................

Comment

Working...
                                X