Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I got to watch a BoSox game last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 game series? MINIMUM.... 3 errors.
    He'll prolly drive in like 14 though
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

• This time of year is so much fun... BTW you Bo Sox better start hurting those tigers
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

• Originally posted by Superfly
        5 game series? MINIMUM.... 3 errors.
        He'll prolly drive in like 14 though
        Hey, you shoulda saw him last night. Looked like Brooks Robinson, well a little darker.

Made the YES network's play of the game.:ROTF:

Drove in the winning run. Actually hit in the clutch.
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

• Originally posted by Tetsuo
          Bo Sox better start hurting those tigers
          Nah, I gotta route for the Tigers, obviously. I'm looking for an 8 game lead next week.

Comment

• You will be able to pull away from the Sox either way I am sure. We got gimmies with KC so it would be nice to have the Tigers lose before we face them again next week they can't handle us at all.

Comment

You will be able to pull away from the Sox either way

Hey............I like the way you talk................

Comment

We got gimmies with KC
                Yeah, that's what we thought
                Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

• mcpurplelips(that's a great name-lol) got the game winning hit last night. Nobody ever mentions that stuff, it's always he's not clutch, he's this , he's that, blah blah blah, he's having a very down year, yet his numbers for most any player at this point are pretty damn good. I have a Mcpurple lips hit tracker to prove he's clutch.
                  What if you get a the game winning hit in the 3rd inning instead of the 9th? That makes you unclutch? This is war gentlemen, and I use that term loosely here, I'll be back with the pitching matchups in a while, not that I'm looking past Baltimore, they score 8 runs a game so we have to hit to beat them.
                  Don- Proctor is not as bad as you think. When Farnsworth is on he's great, he can also load the bases as fast as Proctor. I haven't missed a pitch this year, I'm going for the record of not missing one pitch, I've never done that before.
                  This is a huge swing week in Baseball, I'm ready.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by Superfly
                    Yeah, that's what we thought

Well we did have them begging for a stopage last night. I would be upset if we don't take 3/4 with them.

The Bo Sox of all the teams in the hunt

(yanks, Red and white sox and the twins) have the ahrdest ending schedule and are looking up at both the White Sox who are hot again and the Yanks who are getting better. Alot will be determined by the Yanks Bo Sox series and the W Sox Tigers series (plus we got the twins too) so yeah exciting baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                      Don- Proctor is not as bad as you think.
                      I hate the guy. Almost as bad as Trot Nixon . I fuggin hat'em!!

Well, one of my Yankee friends accused me last night of singling out one Yankee every year to pick on. Last year it was Tom Gordon, may he rest in peace, the piece of shit! And the year before that it was Aaron Bonehead, though I was his biggest fan against Boston that night.:ROTF:

Come to think of it though, every player that I picked to hate, ended up getting booted off the Yankees the following year. So I'm not the only one seeing something useless in these barnacles.

If everything goes right, Proctor will be gone at the end of the year. I just hope he don't fuk up our playoff chances. The loser bastard!!!
                      Last edited by donf; 08-15-2006, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Did I mention that I can't stand Scott Proctor?

Comment

• It's easy to pick on gordon and Aaron Bone (head) I think Proctor now that he's not being used for 3 innings every night , is starting to get get back to his performances of earlier in the season. Time will tell.
                          Minnesota has the most games at home, but Liriano is no longer enfuego, he's done and that's a big loss for them.
                          Don- I'm sorry to tell you, if we make the playoffs, Proctor will be on the shortened roster, I'm sorry that I must tell you that, as it is a fact. if he's gone after this season, then you're my go to guy on who to gripe about. Deal?
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                            It's easy to pick on gordon and Aaron Bone (head) I think Proctor now that he's not being used for 3 innings every night , is starting to get get back to his performances of earlier in the season. Time will tell.
                            Minnesota has the most games at home, but Liriano is no longer enfuego, he's done and that's a big loss for them.
                            Don- I'm sorry to tell you, if we make the playoffs, Proctor will be on the shortened roster, I'm sorry that I must tell you that, as it is a fact. if he's gone after this season, then you're my go to guy on who to gripe about. Deal?

I just got this feeling about this guy. I didn't get mad at Giambi when he 'didn't say' he was sucking steroids and having a shitty first half of last year. I stuck with him. Proctor had a good 2 games the beginning of the year, then, its been downhill ever since. He's shown signs of breaking out of it, then when needed the most, he collapses, or he excels, depending on which dugout we're talking about .

If he does good the rest of the year, up to the playoffs, I'll change my avatar to his picture throughout the playoffs and World Series.

Comment

• Proctor was excellent tonight. Maybe things are changing (ain't holding my breathe).

Comment

• Stupid ass White Sox

Comment

Working...
                                X