Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I got to watch a BoSox game last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not happy at all, we left 44 men on base in the two losses, we blew the first game, and we were completely detatched from the game last night. The whole team that is. We could have done more damage than we did, but tip your hat to the White Sox for sticking around. Now we have the biggest headache series in the world, the Gayngels, somehow we cannot figure this headache of a team out. the red sox always kick their ass, we get ours kicked . I don't get it, John Lackey is not Cy fukkin' Young. I hope Lidle throws another great game like in his first start last week. He could be the biggest differnce maker of all if he pitches well the rest of the year. I can't explain what happened to the sox, I remember the yankees being swept last season by the Royals. Remember? I do, things were broken around the house.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Don't worry about the Yanks Tommy you guys are only going to get stronger with Matsui and Sheffield on the mend (and yeah no one wants to face that lineup) you will be fine.
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

• Pitching is what I'm worried about the most. Wang is much better at home, and he doesn't pitchas well from the stretch, this is the weirdest season I can remember. Injury plagued like I've never seen, and the stripes stuck around, let's see where everyone is on Monday before the huge-o-monster 5 game war next week. I want to finally put the Angels in the ground , I'm sick of them being a pain in the ass. I better start warming up on my buzz, the games a mere 7 hours away-lol

I'm home and the Doctor is open for over the phone therapy for all of you if you wish to call. Call the 714 number if you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by hammer84
          The point is I was there !! The Royals suck and I was still there. I'm there ~20 times a year. I even went to Houston to see the Royals play.

3/4 of those 'pretend' Bosox fans won't even wear their hats if Boston tanks.

I think most of those guys have a Yankee hat and Bosox hat, they just wear the one that is the most cool that day
          Sure. Know how many KC fans you see when they play in Fenway. Zero!
          We must!
          We must!
          We must increase the bust!
          The bigger the better!
          The tighter the sweater!
          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

• 5-1 in the 3rd after a very discouraging loss last night. I'm starting to get very pissed off at the Angels, Jaret Wright better hold on and make itto the 4th inning today. At least we have the lead for now. I don't know if some you know how important it is for the yankees to spank the Angels today, not win, but spank them. They just have our number, and it has got to stop!!!!!!.

Comment

• bump...
              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Superfly
                bump...
                Is that a little reminder that the Yanks lost, Boston won, and it's down to 1 game lead?
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

• Gonna be an interesting week. Tigers are in town (while you guys face the team we just swept) and then a 5 game series against someone...i forget...

Comment

• Whew, a little breathing room.

I predict Slappy will go on fire from now til the end of the season. It's only a matter of time.

Comment

• Watching the Yankee game at the bar last night. Yanks winning 3-2 and Torre starts warming up Proctor. I almost fell off the barstool. (not sure if alcohol contributed or not). That was an automatic loss move.

He ended up bringing in Farnsworth instead who was throwing 101 mph. Smoke!!!

Comment

• I just want it to be Friday so we can do some REAL talkin

Comment

• Originally posted by Superfly
                          I just want it to be Friday so we can do some REAL talkin
                          Is it in Boston or NY?

(too lazy to go to ESPN)

Comment

• Fenway

Doubleheader on Friday too. 5 games in 4 days

Comment

• Rumor from Slappy McPurplelips is he had an injury that made it hard for him to play. He toughed it out though because so many other Yankees were hurt. The word in the village is that he had internal scratches that were painful.
                              We must!
                              We must!
                              We must increase the bust!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!
                              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

• Originally posted by Soloist1
                                Rumor from Slappy McPurplelips is he had an injury that made it hard for him to play. He toughed it out though because so many other Yankees were hurt. The word in the village is that he had internal scratches that were painful.

Ah, you just trying to sugar coat the ass-whipping he's gonna put on the Green monster this weekend huh! :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                                X