Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I got to watch a BoSox game last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superfly
    That's nice talk
    Well, sort of nice
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

ok...

Abreu goes 5 for 6 with a GS, 3 stolen bases and a triple but the Yanks lose to the jays 19-8 with slappy commiting 3 errors and getting thrown out at home even though the 3rd base coach told him to stop...:ROTF:
      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

ok...

Abreu goes 5 for 6 with a GS, 3 stolen bases and a triple but the Yanks lose to the jays 19-8 with slappy commiting 3 errors and getting thrown out at home even though the 3rd base coach told him to stop...:ROTF:
        :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Wang goes 7 strong, gives up two or 3 runs, Farnsworth and rivera hold the lead , we win 5-3, 5-4 and i'll do fukkin' cartwheels.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Wang excedes expectations, throws 8 innings, 4 hits, no runs, Arod with the slide of the century, and an easy 7-2 win.
            Big gorilla comes up big the other night, they lose last night, and little loretta comes through tonite. The Sox should have been swept by Cleveland, but their bullpen , the 2nd worst in the league couldn't hold a 12-2 lead, especially in Fenway. Another comeback, but I'm not frightened at all, The Yankees are solid right now, WANG is GOD, MOOSE is the son of GOD.
            What a race. Cleveleand, you suck the dried up sweat on my balls after tonite.From sweep to losing the series. Punks, they got the 1st two outs as well. Schmucks, rollovers, and a gutsy comeback by the Sox. I hate even muttering that, but we must be gracious in someway even thought it sounds like I'm pissed off which I am. cleveland Indians, the mistake by the lake-lol
            Now the sox get the Royals, and the devil Rays at home I think. God Damnit!!!!! That fukkin' park is like playing in a big phonebooth with caverns ,ditches, fences showing up out of nowhere, I hope Cleveland doesn't win in baseball for 50 more years. Imagine my post if the Stripes lost, good God!!!

Comment

What the.......... f@*?# .

Who paid off Cleveland?

Mike Loretta? Wasn't she a country singer?

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                Cleveleand, you suck the dried up sweat on my balls after tonite.From sweep to losing the series. Punks, they got the 1st two outs as well. Schmucks, rollovers, and a gutsy comeback by the Sox. I hate even muttering that, but we must be gracious in someway even thought it sounds like I'm pissed off which I am. cleveland Indians, the mistake by the lake-lol
                Now the sox get the Royals, and the devil Rays at home I think. God Damnit!!!!! That fukkin' park is like playing in a big phonebooth with caverns ,ditches, fences showing up out of nowhere, I hope Cleveland doesn't win in baseball for 50 more years. Imagine my post if the Stripes lost, good God!!!
                Man, are you angry. Will a xanny bar help?

Comment

They still have one more game against them tonight....
                  Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

They still have one more game against them tonight....

Christ, I wish my team would do that once in a while. You guys just make a habit out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                      Wells still looked banged up, Varitek is being re-evaluated, and for the most part, The sox have remained very healthy for what was at stake. That was one see-saw of a fukkin' game last night.
                      Lots of pitchers out. Clements, Wakefield, Foulke, then Varitek and Nixon, Wells. Crisp missed the first half of the season. You really can't make the argument that the Sox have been healthy.

Comment

you definitely have to give them credit as they could not put the yankees away when they should have, and now the Yankees should have the chance to put the sox away now, but not with the way the remaining shedule looks, it will come down to the last week again. Chase Utley's hit was not a hit, I'm sorry. it ended two games ago at 32 if you ask me. he's gotten some gifts. Fukkin' Red Sox god damnit, and I took 2 greenstones yesterday Don. yes indeed.

Comment

the yankees at one point had 9 players of the 25 up from triple A danasta-dude.
                          No team in baseball has been shellacked more than the Yanks in that category. Crisp didn't miss half the season, but i know he was out a month or so. If you want to see the list i'm more than happy to show what a joke this year has been health wise, Boston is just starting to get a bad timing taste of it. I think Willy Mo Pena is going to be in right field anyway when Nixon gets back. He's better anyway.

Comment

You Yank fans ready to be swept next week?
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

If anything came out of the injuries for the Yanks thats good, is 2 things; one they were able to keep pace with Sox and Blue Jays during that time and second, it forced us to bring up new players. Some showed their talent and stayed and some didn't.

One things for sure is that we need to get rid of Proctor. !!!!!!!

He's my new candidate for the 'Tom Gordon Sucks Ass Award'! When he comes in, you know he's guaranteed to give up 2-3 runs.

Yeah he had two good games back in May and everyone said how good he was, but since then the real Scott Proctor came forward. I think if you dye his hair blond, he'll be Jeff Weaver's twin.:ROTF:

Comment

Gordon I have never been a fan of. I wonder how the yanks will do. Matsui is so crucial IMHO.
                                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                                X