Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I got to watch a BoSox game last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hit once in a while would be cool too. Beckett actually pitched a decent game. Only gave up 2 runs and we still lost. The pennant is over so our only hope is a wild card and fighting with the white sox and twins ain't good. Twins are on a roll and they lost Liriano. What happens when he comes back. If for some reason the white sox take over Detroit then we have their record to contend with...
    Not a recipe for success imo...

The Sox wanting to trade their 2nd best pitcher (Beckett sure as hell isn't) does not give me a warm and fuzzy. If the front office thought there was a chance in hell of pulling something off then they would be LOOKING for a pitcher not getting rid of one. Read between the lines bro. It ain't happenin this year...
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

• Proctor blows it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tommy, don't ever tell me hes good again.
      He blows big fukkin cock.............................................. .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

• torre is the idiot, not proctor. would you have left anyone in there after walking two batters in the 9th? He shut them down in game one on the 7th with runners at 2nd and 3rd, and in the 8th as well. he pitched well until there was 2 outs in the 9th. He still throws 98 and i'll keep him anyday. Rivera pitched the first game, what i want to know is where was farnsworth. that's the question. The Tigers can't beat us Don, fret not.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Man, I was outraged last night. I was watching Proctor thru my fingers, which were over my face, hoping he wouldn't throw one down the middle.

As soon as Monroe hit it, fukk, it was like deja vu. I've seen this before.

I'll be routing for any team that Proctor comes up against, for them to hit line drives up the middle. Hopefully one of them will hit the mark. He needs to go on the DL for the rest of the season, or we're doomed.
          Last edited by donf; 08-31-2006, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Not pitching Proctor 2 games in one day may have been a wise choice.
            We must!
            We must!
            We must increase the bust!
            The bigger the better!
            The tighter the sweater!
            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

• Originally posted by Soloist1
              Not pitching Proctor 2 games in one day may have been a wise choice.
              Maybe I should give Torre a call and ask him what the fuk he's doing and why is Proctor still around.

We could get a good batboy or jug of Gatorade for Proctor, while he's still throwing in the 90's.

Maybe you guys could use a good closer behind Beckett.

Comment

• I'm with Tommy on this one. One thing about Torre is he knows how to over use his pitching staff. He did it to Mo. Now it is Proctors turn.
                We must!
                We must!
                The bigger the better!
                The tighter the sweater!

Comment

• I've seen this happen way too many times with Proctor, whether he's had rest or not. I gotta put the blame, where the blame belongs.

Comment

• On A-Rod. Good choice.
                    We must!
                    We must!
                    The bigger the better!
                    The tighter the sweater!

Comment

• Originally posted by donf
                      Man, I was outraged last night. I was watching Proctor thru my fingers, which were over my face, hoping he wouldn't throw one down the middle.

As soon as Monroe hit it, fukk, it was like deja vu. I've seen this before.

I'll be routing for any team that Proctor comes up against, for them to hit line drives up the middle. Hopefully one of them will hit the mark. He needs to go on the DL for the rest of the season, or we're doomed.
                      \How many games have you actually caught Donny me boy? The guy has been a huge part of the season, like it or not. Rivera had a sore elbow, do you want him to be hurt? If so, then we are dead. But I know about 29 other teams that would take 98 m.p.h. for their bullpen. He threw an 84 m.p.h. slider, his 3rd pitch, which was pretty stupid, but in the end, I look at it as a sweep, and if it was the playoffs, rivera is in there and the game is over. Don't worry about it. Gametime in 17 min.

Comment

• Arod actually played a great 3rd base yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                          \How many games have you actually caught Donny me boy? The guy has been a huge part of the season, like it or not. Rivera had a sore elbow, do you want him to be hurt? If so, then we are dead. But I know about 29 other teams that would take 98 m.p.h. for their bullpen. He threw an 84 m.p.h. slider, his 3rd pitch, which was pretty stupid, but in the end, I look at it as a sweep, and if it was the playoffs, rivera is in there and the game is over. Don't worry about it. Gametime in 17 min.

Ok, I'm coming down off my rage, my eyes are turning white again and all the alcohol is almost out of my system. He did play well the last couple of weeks.

A goddam 3 run homer, with 2 outs in the bottom of the ninth........................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaah!!!!!

ok, ok, I'm calming down,

Comment

• oh don't get me wrong, i was livid too Don. Anytime when you have a chance to actually win and Jaret Wright started the game, you go with your best, and unfortunately Farnsworth couldn't pitch either, and if we used Rivera again last night, and again this afternoon like we did, we might have seen him get hurt. we're fine. In reality we've had every game won against the kittens, and the 2 of 6 that we lost were sans Sandman. Don't you worry Donny, we're the team to beat in the American League, lousy staff and all. Wait till we get Philip Hughes tossing when he's ready. We could have a possible staff of - Mussina, Wang, Johnson, Zito, and Hughes. Drop Pavano. Wright, and so far Karsten is looking o.k. We'll see what happens. I'd like to snag Zito in the offseason, but he'll probably end up on the Mutts.

Comment

• http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/NASApp/...=.jsp&c_id=bos

At least he went where he wanted to go...
                              Good Luck Boom
                              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Superfly
                                http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/NASApp/...=.jsp&c_id=bos

At least he went where he wanted to go...
                                Good Luck Boom

I wouldv'e love to see the Yanks get him. He's alway a good pitcher. He must of bumped head with the top brass or something. When he on, like I said, he's untouchable.

Who's his replacement in Boston?

Comment

Working...
                                X