Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I got to watch a BoSox game last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't compare this season to 1978. The regular season isn't even over with. But please feel free to get as cockie as Beckett does on a strike out that isn't that big of a deal. Between now and then Damon could have a swing accident at home. Rivera could finally find out that he really is Ethiopian and go on a pilgrimage to the homeland. And the Wizard of Oz could actually award A-Rod with a personality. Who knows what affects that could have. But honestly it is nice seeing you Yanks fans back to your usual selves. We were almost starting to feel bad for you. Almost.
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

• Huh? This season is nothing like '78 because the Sox were an awesome team in '78. I don't know if any of you remember, but the Yankees also tanked in '78 as the Red sox won their final 8 or 9 games and we blew a 3 game lead to end the season. There's tons of baseball to play, and I don't cha-ching anything until I see the magic number gone. You can't think the yankees will lose the division, but it's extremely possible, and it can happen in no time. We still have 4 games with the sox. why do you think I was so pissed the other night when we gave it away to Seattle when we had them down and beat? You have to put the knife in 'em and twist it when you can. What about that sweep Donnie boy, shall we wager? I'll bet you the Yankees win 9-2 instead of 9-5 like I predicted for last nights game. How much are we going to bet?-lol
      tonite-
      Yankees-8
      Mariners-4
      Johnson makes it through 6, and the Yanks hold on for the win. Don't know who's gonna win the Angel-Sox game.both series are up for grabs tonite.
      White Sox smashed Detroit 10-0 today, Yankees are only 3 games back of Detroit now in the loss column. Striking range baby!!!! Beckett is not cocky, he's just inbred.-lol Well, the beard on just the lower part of hischin makes him look to be. anyway, I'm the same as I have always been, and still very wary of the Boston Red Sox. I want them to reach the playoffs, I'd rather play them than the White Sox or twins to tell you the truth. In order of appearance by choice, i'd take it in this order by preference-
      Detroit
      Red Sox
      Twins
      White Sox
      Either way, it's a long way until October, let's get through August with a decent position.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Counting the Sox out would probably be as dumb as me thinking the Yankees couldn't possibly sweep last weekends series after a tough stretch with no days off and the bullpen heavily used. I still don't see it happening. But I hope the Sox pull their head from their asses. Especially the pitcher that has 12 toes.
        We must!
        We must!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!

Comment

• I think anyone thinking that either team sweeps a 5 game series from the other one, needs hospitalization and or to be under observation. For the last how many years, it has been a one on , one off kinda trade off with these two teams.

Comment

• What night you heading to Anahiem Tommy?
            We must!
            We must!
            The bigger the better!
            The tighter the sweater!

Comment

• ugly Yankee fan is tomorrow afternoon. i'm going to get thrown out if at all possible.

Comment

• Piss on someones Sushi. That should do it. That's what a uncivilized Sox fan would do anyhow.
                We must!
                We must!
                The bigger the better!
                The tighter the sweater!

Comment

• Boy the yankees are lucky that the sox blow. It could be a race again if they played this week. With Manny out, it's not looking too good, even with the yankees tanking like they are. Head hurts right now. Can't type too much, or it's gonna end up an interesting Monday. What a weird season this is.

Comment

• Still a fun season. If Liriano is healthy no one wants to face the twins
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

• twins are toast-lol, i'd rather tank now than in Sept.

Comment

• Yanks need to take Detroit out.

As for Boston, Papi out, Ramirez out, half the starting pitching, Nixon out, Tek out........................ouch!

I already got Met fans here giving me shit. According to them, they already won the World Series............... watch.
                        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

• o-v-a ...
                          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

• ...............not til the fat lady sings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K92OVFeGgIE
                              We must!
                              We must!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!

Comment

• far from over, yankees were one inning away from a 4 game sweep of the kittens, Wango Tango will shut them down completely tonite. the kid's tough to beat at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X