No announcement yet.

The Official Charvel 750XL Information Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else notice that three of the above users each left one post in this thread then were never heard from again? Curse of the 750XL?

Maybe duke808 will break the curse?

Comment

• SNAP consider it broken!!

cheers for the help and welcome

Comment

• Hurray

Comment

• I just sold my 08 serial number and am just sick....

Comment

• Originally posted by scottd23 View Post
            I just sold my 08 serial number and am just sick....
            Not suprised...! Selling a guitar you like hurts.
            http://youtube.com/user/nickwellings

Comment

• Great thread, thanks for sharing these valuable informations...now, who am I supposed to kill for a 750?
              '90 (8?) Jackson Soloist Professional
              '97 Jackson RR1 Pile o'skulls
              '97 Gibson Les Paul Classic
              '92 Fender Strat scallop
              '97 BC Rich perfect Bich
              '99 Burns Brian May black beauty

Comment

• Btw...the front strap pin ripped straight out of the horn on my magenta 750XL last week. The wood is pale and soft as hell. Basswood for sure.

Comment

• Need more pics.

Comment

• ^^^ OK then , here's mine. Serial C904150

Comment

• Hey Justin,

I would say welcome, but like many other newbies that have posted in this thread, they make a single post then disappear. I'm beginning to think this would make an X-Files episode or something...

Comment

• Originally posted by justin View Post
                        ^^^ OK then , here's mine. Serial C904150

Wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by DonP View Post
                          Hey Justin,

I would say welcome, but like many other newbies that have posted in this thread, they make a single post then disappear. I'm beginning to think this would make an X-Files episode or something...
                          Ha
                          Well to break that then here's a little more about the guitar. Got it in 89 but am second owner. Bought it from guitar teacher who used it for an instructional vid he was making. Said he wanted something modern looking for it . Since then it's been loved and played by me only.

Comment

• Originally posted by justin View Post
                            Ha
                            Well to break that
                            Yeah, that's what duke808 said 2 months ago and he's never been seen since:ROTF:

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                              Btw...the front strap pin ripped straight out of the horn on my magenta 750XL last week. The wood is pale and soft as hell. Basswood for sure.
                              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

• Ok gice, what is a purple 750xl with a hard tail bridge worth? I think it is transparent purple cuz it looks like I can see the wood grain but it is so dark I kinda had trouble, but it looks like quilted top under it. Very dark purple. It has non-original pickups in it, dunno what they are they aren't marked. It looks pretty much like a Jackson Archtop soloist except it has the toothpaste charvel log on it.

There aren't fake 750xls are there? I'm not an expert but the store guy thought it was a model 6. The sharkfin inlays are reverse, and the scale length was like 25". It was somewhat heavy, and the neck was absolutely gorgeous looking and feeling. Just breathtakingly beuatiful work on the neck, like a high end les paul. But it's just kinda too pretty for me, but I'm thinking I could probably buy it and sell it to a collector and make a little extra money out of it. It includes a case. Looks almost flawless except it has a chip on one horn. Overall very good condition and doesn't look like it was played a whole lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X