No announcement yet.

The Official Charvel 750XL Information Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, belay my last. They are deep bevels.

http://youtube.com/user/nickwellings

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post

I'll have to update with the s/n later.

That looks like a seriously killer axe.

Comment

Hi everybody, this is my first post.
        I'm from Italy and I'm a huge fan of these amazing Charvel.
        I own a Charvel 750 xl with the following features.
        serial number: C904846
        bridge: schaller with Charvel written on it
        colour: blue pearl with matching headstock
        I've changed original pick-up with two Duncans (TB4 and Jazz).
        Please find below some pictures.

Note that the colour changes a lot according to light..

Comment

How does that pickup combination sound, dosgamos?

Comment

Simply amazing! The TB4 (bridge) is perfect for solos: well defined with the right amount of mid and high freq.
            The Jazz maybe enhaces a little too much bass frequencies but I've added a push-pull pot in order to split it and I've to say that I've never heard a better sounding splitted humbucker.. I use it for funk rhythmics with amazing results.

Comment

I have a Breed bridge and Paf Pro in the neck of mine at the moment. I have a set of Evolutions I am going to put in there soon. God knows how that will sound!!

Comment

#C806113

This is the one I had up for sale, but I'm going to hang onto it since it sounds so good.
                #C906326

Comment

Hi everybody,
                  this is my first post.
                  I got also a Charvel 750XL with the following serial no.
                  C 905798.
                  I would like to post some pictures but I don´t know how to do it.
                  I tried it with "insert image" but it doesn´t work.
                  Is it possible to post a picture directly from my computer to the Thread?
                  Guitars: Jackson KE-1, JRS-1, SL-1 / Charvel 750XL / Gibson Les Paul Standard

Comment

Welcome aboard! You have to host the pictures somewhere like photobucket.com (free) then post a link. There's a tutorial here:

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29708

Comment

• Anybody know what a fair price is for a Charvel 750XL? A guy has offered me one in trade for my ESP custom and is valuing it at $800..

Comment

• Well here goes! My first post! Ive owned a Charvel 750Xl for 14 years now and its great to find this site with fellow owners. As of yet i dont have any good pics but i do have a little video of my charvel 750xl that ill put a link for that i hope you will enjoy

Serial No. C904109
                        Purchased 1994
                        Locaton: Preston, United Kingdom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k5UodBTyXs

camera is not great , but hope to have some good shots soon

Comment

• More 750XL's has been added to the Charvel 750XL Page. Lots of pictures has been added too. Keep posting them. I'm still missing a lot of pictures... for example dg's, Sunbane's, etc.

I have put up a complete Charvel 750XL Gallery too. Thanks guys!
                          Henrik
                          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

• There's some great information in this thread! I just signed up for this site to add yet another 750xl owner to the list

I haven't had a chance to play it yet, as I'm waiting for a couple of parts for the bridge (the string tensioner block things got cracked over the years): pictures coming soon!

Comment

• i've had my one since '89 i got it new but it mainly sits in a case poor thing i always had problems setting it up and then due to laziness i never really learned how to do it or how to play!! but i did get it tattooed on my arm whiich was my first tattoo!!! where is the serial number so i can pass all the details on its a pearl blue!!

Comment

• The serial # is at the end of the fretboard after the 24th fret. Post some pics of it if you get a chance, and welcome to the board!

Comment

Working...
                                X