Dudes who owe me money...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dudes who owe me money...

No problem. LOL Hey, I'll pay Ron if you just deduct it from whatever it costs for my Dinky refin and neck. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Don't sweat it bro...but I truly appreciate the gesture. I'm still waiting on my deal on the DA bass to happen (which will be this evening if it's going to happen)...Ron's got his money coming then.

Comment

Okay. Cool.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Anybody hear from *eleven* ? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

D'OH! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Somehow...I don't feel so alone now. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Here's a thought... all you guys who have faith in Ken in this matter? Why don't one of you pay Ron the money and let Ken pay you when he can? If you're really sure he's good for it, then put your money where your mouth is and see how long it takes for you to get paid.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Notice how everybody got REALLY quiet? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest update!

OK, Ken PMs me on 11/17 saying as soon as he gets the money from the DA bass deal, the amount owed is coming to me. This is one of the few times Ken ever contacted me without any prodding from me. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

By the 21st, I hadn't heard anything, so I had to prod Ken, he replied he's sending it out Monday the 22nd "done deal".
                I remind/ask him if it's being sent overnight, he said yes, as promised. OK, so here it is midnight on Tues the 23rd......you guessed it! No money from Ken in my mailbox! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

And no PM either!

Comment

In the mail..couldn't overnight it...note attached...sorry.

Comment

• Re: Dudes who owe me money...

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      Here's a thought... all you guys who have faith in Ken in this matter? Why don't one of you pay Ron the money and let Ken pay you when he can? If you're really sure he's good for it, then put your money where your mouth is and see how long it takes for you to get paid.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]Notice how everybody got REALLY quiet? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Actually, Toejam stepped right up and offered to pay you, and have Ken deduct the amount from the guitar he's building for him - which said offer Ken turned down, for whatever reason. So you did have one guy who both had faith in Ken, and was wiling to send you the money, what, a week or so ago?
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        No problem. LOL Hey, I'll pay Ron if you just deduct it from whatever it costs for my Dinky refin and neck. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]See? Offer made last Monday!
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Ken for any reason things don't go well or some strange twist of fate happens either you or Ron contact me & I'll help you guys resolve this [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Ken for any reason things don't go well or some strange twist of fate happens either you or Ron contact me & I'll help you guys resolve this [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">You always are, one hell of a guy Chuk, Happy Thanksgiving bro- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

(by the way, sorry to hear about your car bro)</font>
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yeah well it will be worse when I start thining the herd!
                              The last thing going is the skull Warrior thats gonna be last measure as far as I'm concerned!
                              According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                In the mail..couldn't overnight it...note attached...sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Date sent, method used and ETA?

It's like pullin' teeth here! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X