Dudes who owe me money...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dudes who owe me money...

In his defense Ron, WX was a lot of trade as well.

Just FYI...

Pat

Comment

Take a bunch of your friend, a box of beer and bats, go to each house of the ones who owe you, sit down, enjoy the beer, then circle him when he comes home late.

Warining: bats aren't ment to hurt someone ... they should be used for a better pose and boosting the angry look. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        In his defense Ron, WX was a lot of trade as well.Just FYI...Pat

[/ QUOTE ]Still, this is money owed Ron since April or May. It just isn't right to put him off that long and post this [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] graemlin when he asks about it. Do you think that's right Pat? In Ron's defense, when a guy owes you money and is posting on the board about gear he's acquiring while he's not paying you, that's uncool IMO. That's been happening to Ron for six months now.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I agree Lerx, I don't know the details of Ron/Wx's issues, what's owed, etc, but yes, I agree that it should be paid. But I don't see where WX is getting any gear, cept for trade I suppose. Maybe I missed it, but.... And no, that's just wrong throwing an [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] out there about it, no dispute there.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really not defending anyone here, but assuming that WX has money because I got something from him, or others, isn't right as there was trade involved. Now if Ron wants to take some trade for monies owed, that's a different story.

Dunno bro, but it certainly needs to be resolved one way or another.

Pat

Comment

I'm too lazy to find the thread but think it was in "E-fraid" somewhere. Ken was talking about getting something that had been posted, Ron posted basically saying that he needed to pay Ron back before buying new gear. That's when Ken posted the laughing graemlin. That was rather uncool IMO. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Ken's going through a crunch and I can relate. He should still take care of a bill with Ron that's many months old before getting something else. Having said that, I'd also say that if he IS going to buy new gear and blow Ron off, he could have the decency to do it quietly and not laugh in the guy's face when he's called on it. That is actually worse than leaving the $100 owing, because he's openly disrespecting him.

I'd bet a dollar right now that Ron doesn't get his money this year.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I hear ya Lerx, i really do and fully agree. I don't recall the post you're referring to, but i don't doubt your statement and yes, Ken, please take care of this, I know it's not my business, but we've all been around here far too long for this sort fo thing to be going on, especially after soooo long...

Hope all is well, but send Ron something, it's in all of our best interest.

What was the balance?

Pat

Comment

OK...let me clear a couple things up for everyone (in public here)

First....the laughing graemlin ( [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) is not laughing in Ron's face. That's just my nature...it's a lighthearted thing.

The money I owe Ron is from a deal that went bad....it was just a favor that backfired on both of us (I won't divulge how much unless Ron wants to) But yes Rich...you nailed it. I'm in a hard financial crunch right now. We are LITERALLY scraping (my girlfriend and I both) to tie up lots of very important loose ends. We are both in the middle of divorces, which isn't making things very easy on us. That coupled with the fact that we have a baby on the way.

My deals that I've done on here recently involved trades with some money....yes. But again....that was money spent already on other (extremely important) things. I'm not discounting Ron as being important to pay back...but lets just say if there's a couple bills we have to pay or my girlfriend's son gets kicked out of daycare...(one example)...well you get the idea. So I'm just defending myself (without getting defensive)....just so everyone knows what's going on.

Comment

Oh...and Rich...thanks for havin' faith in me bud! You lose your dollar...I'll be getting Ron's money to him by weeks end! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

This is a very entertaining thread and I freakin' love it ...

Warrior , pay the Ron and all will be in perfect harmony..

and while your at it give me some money too ....just because I love cash ...I'll rub it on my genetalia and it will give me hours of great pleasure.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ROTFLMAO! ...Bill...you are a sick sick individual...but I'm sure you take that as a great compliment!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Oh...and Rich...thanks for havin' faith in me bud! You lose your dollar...I'll be getting Ron's money to him by weeks end! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Hey, if I prompted you to pay, that's worth $1 to me! BTW, the bet was with Ron though, so I'll Paypal him $1 as soon as he confirms your payment!It's not a personal thing against you Ken, and if I misjudged you on the laughing graemlin I'm sorry. You should realize for future ref that most people would probably take that the same way I did. I'm pissed right now too because my Ebay buyer of my Charvel dicked me along for a week and a half, then bailed, and I need that money for rent and meds, so I'm a bit sore on the subject of not getting paid right now.Life sucks when you're broke!
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

It's all good Rich....I didn't take anything negative by it.
                          And sorry to hear of your bad deal on the bay. It's happened to me too so I can relate.

(and I knew the bet was with you and Ron)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            This is a very entertaining thread and I freakin' love it ...Warrior , pay the Ron and all will be in perfect harmony..and while your at it give me some money too ....just because I love cash ...I'll rub it on my genetalia and it will give me hours of great pleasure.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] NO WONDER the damn bills are always sticking together! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Hmm... Maybe that's why they call 'em Bills, eh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

EWWWWWW! Bill's what?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Hmm... Maybe that's why they call 'em Bills, eh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Hey, that's pretty good Rich!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] </font>
                                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X