Dudes who owe me money...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dudes who owe me money...

Ok, I HOPE I look like a dick in this thread, Hopefull Ken comes through, but if not I think my points are valid.

I've bought and sold probally 15+ guitars and amps in the past 3 years here and have never screwed anyone like this, $200 is a lot of money that's a Model 2 and those rock

Like I Said I hope I end up looking like a Dick Here
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

It's okay DRS, nobody's calling you a dick. I say prevent this thread from being more volatile than it already is. I am just surprised Ron hasn't blown up in anger yet... he's somehow remaining relatively civil and ever patient.

Comment

I'm just all Pissed off right now over football, and this thread was at top, and I think Something should happen, at this point it should be Put up or shut up
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

See the other thread with my intentions....
          DRS...step off dude.....this isn't your beef.

'Nuff said.

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...fpart=1#321487

Comment

'Nuff said.lol [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...fpart=1#321487

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

Ya like that one Shiller...huh?

...j/k dude [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oh...and one more thing....DRS...I'm NOT making fun of any of this. And no....I'm not a ripoff. If I had ditched the JCF, and I didn't stay in contact with Ron on here, or even through email, then YES I would be considered a crook, because I'd have no intentions on paying him back at all. Just something to think about. Like I said...any problems with me keep it off of here and PM me instead.

Just wanted to add that to the final record.

Comment

f*ck you why do you think you can ban members i now
                ron would like to ban me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but you can't just ban someone
                for personel reasons if you deal with someone its your
                own business you find your own way out of it
                p.s im the shiller hay

Comment

Thanks Tailz....

I have to agree. Ban people for personal sh|t? I have a headache now...going nite nite...catch ya all on this channel in the AM

Comment

ok warrior its 03.31 am over here im afternoons this week
                    in work

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] This thread got entertaining!!!

Comment

Well at least one person was banned for refusing to work with the admins on a deal he didn't pay for. Of course that was in the Classifieds, and I don't know if this deal was
                        in there. Also, he told the admins it was none of their business and THAT is what he was really banned for. Bear in mind this is a privately owned board, and the admins can ban you for any reason they want. I'd say the argument that you really intend to pay only works for so long, then it becomes apparent that you don't intend to pay. Not saying that's you Ken, but at 6 months some might feel that's a reasonable cutoff point.

The admins have considered removing the Classifieds over this issue. I'm sure you wouldn't want that on your head Ken, would you?
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Here's a thought... all you guys who have faith in Ken in this matter? Why don't one of you pay Ron the money and let Ken pay you when he can? If you're really sure he's good for it, then put your money where your mouth is and see how long it takes for you to get paid.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Rich,

No...I wouldn't want the removal of the classifieds over my head at all. And just so you know, this deal wasn't done through the classifieds either. It was a favor Ron had asked of me outside of the JCF forum altogether.

Yes...I agree 100% with you that 6 months is more than enough of a reasonable cutoff point for owing someone money...and not to add any excuses to the pile, but in my defense, I didn't expect most of the heavy financial burden that came my way after my split. Ron caught me at a bad time, and that's all this amounts to. As I stated in the other thread...should my deal on that DA bass go through (which is looking better this time) Ron will get his money out of that.
                            For public record.....I FULLY INTEND ON PAYING RON BACK...did I scream it loud enough?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Ok, I HOPE I look like a dick in this thread

[/ QUOTE ]
                              You look like a dick in every thread. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] LOL J/K
                              You need to get the "Hooked On Phonics Monkey" to help you out. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Joe,
                                Watch out bro...coming to my defense in this matter might place you in responsiblity of paying my debt to Ron...or call for being banned. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

But thanks all the same!

Comment

Working...
                                X