Dudes who owe me money...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dudes who owe me money...

Date sent: Monday 11/22...Method used: Pony Express(LOL!...aka as regular mail)...ETA: unknown....but I would guess another day or two if that.

Chuk...thanks so much bro...I really really appreciate that gesture! Sorry to hear about your car though....that's gotta suck!

Remainder owed to Ron: $22.50 which will be going out this coming week

People stopping poking and nudging me for Ron's money: PRICELESS! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Remainder owed to Ron: $22.50 which will be going out this coming week

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron...I sent ya what I had on me....I had an emergency and almost ran outta gas on the way to the post office too! (no BS!) That's also why it didn't make it out overnight either...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, I figured that...that's why the majority of the graemlins are laughing.

Comment

UPDATE: KEN HAS PAID ME! Uh, but not completely! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            As he said in this thread.

78% of the balance arrived in the mail today. Thanks, Ken!
            Hope things DEFINITELY get better for you & yours soon!

Comment

Thanks Ron....I appreciate that.

I done said it before, and I'll say it again...remainder in the mail early this week. I'll PM ya when it flies.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I done said it before, and I'll say it again...remainder in the mail early this week. I'll PM ya when it flies.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, you said "early this week" on Saturday November 27. I assume you meant "next week" which is now this week [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
                Anyway, "early" means Monday 11/29 or Tuesday 11/30. Now it's Friday December 2. "Late", in other words. No PM from you. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Did you:
                -mail me my balance and forget to PM me? [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
                -forget to mail it, forget the PM?

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Ken, just tell me when you're gonna mail it, method used, and ask the frikkin' clerk the ETA, and tell me that also.

Comment

Whatever happened to paying your bills? Then you just screw people and expect no recourse?

Money can be tight, I know what it's like. I took a 15K$ a year pay cut, and have been tight, but I still pay my damn bills. If you were really meaning to pay him, you could have said, things are tight, I'll give you X amount of cash per check.

Sticking out tounges and laughing at deals just lets people see how you're willing to work out deals.

Thankfully, I don't lend money, and I won't ship until it's paid, so I'll never have this problem.

Comment

Deneb...are you gonna jump on the fukking "KEN BASHING" bandwagon too?!

Christ....why don't you, Ron, Rich (Lerxt) and DRS....all form a fukking posse, and come out here to NJ and burn me at the stake...This is getting fukking old!!!!! Yeah...money is fuckking tight..that's been no secret with me these past few months. And by tight...I mean...FUCKKING NEAR POVERTY level. We have to scrape every penny, nickle and dime together just to eat dinner some nights!!!! It's no exaggeration either!! I'm not asking for anyone else help either...not a pride thing, but my resposibility alone. I appreciate everyone who did offer to help out here.
                    TO EVERYONE ELSE...GET OFF MY FUKKING BACK ALREADY!!!!!

Comment

Sorry for the last post...I'm in a frickin' rotten mood today.

Comment

I hope things turn around for you very soon Ken.

And I think some of these guys should get off your back.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

I couldn't agree more, Tekky.
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Thanks Todd and Jimmy...good to know there are a few here that are on "my side"...BTW...PM to Ron has been sent.

Comment

Well Ken, it's pretty simple to me. You have expressed on many occasions how your are struggling with your finances and how you have not forgotten your obligation to RacerX. From the outside I can see, clearly, that you are trying to complete this transaction. It's not like you're running from it or claiming the debt is not yours. I think you've handled this honorably.
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I agree. I think it's bad enough that Ron keeps this thread going, but what's worse is the folks jumping in and bashing you for "not paying your bills". Being strapped for cash is embarassing, I know it, I've dealt with it. The last thing I would want is for everyone to know about it. But now that it's out, it's alright, we're pulling for you man.
                                Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                                X