You're a cool dude, Stuka.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, ain't I? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
      Ken, Happy Holidays from us both.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed, Happy Holidays sir!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

• Re: Dudes who owe me a bottle of aspirin

You guys truly are the sh|t!....thank you so much!....really.
        Anything I can do to return this act of kindness....ANYTIME...just let me know. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Happy Holidays to you and yours guys!
        This is true JCF brotherhood spirit right here!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Ron - what is your Paypal addy? I will pay the $22.50 balance, and you and Ken will be square.

Ken - Don't say no. It is not a loan or charity. It is a gift given in the spirit of the holidays. Merry Christmas.

I am serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are one of the coolest guys ever.

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I didn't bash anyone. If you explained your situation, that's fine. Your transaction is between you two. I just posted, if you pay your bills, you don't have this problem, or whatever situation that Ron put himself in, to have this oppourtunity to be in this position, he could have avoided.

I'll even kick in some of the cash, so Shred if you need, let me know, I'll help out in X-mas spirit as well.

All I'm saying is, *yes I understand I sound harsh, but this is the reality*

Don't take something without paying for it.
            Don't send something without getting paid for it.
            Don't leave unpaid balances floating,
            And guess what? You wouldn't be ridiculed on the board, and Ron wouldn't be here doing it. Not just you two, but this advice could go for anyone doing a transaction.

As for jobs, there's always something out there, now weather or not it's worth while (say you have a kid and the hours would be the same as your girlfriend, then paying a sitter to watch your kid, and you practically pay all that money is unpracticle).

In terms of jobs, there's several that you can get, regardless of your resume. I hope better things to come for you, and believe me, I know what penny pinching is like. I've went from the top, down to the bottom. I've sold my gear to pay my bills before, and I'm grateful for not having to do that now. I'm not some rich punk ass bitch with a solution for everything, nor am I made of money. Just recently I had someone hold an item for me, because of finacial trouble, I had left a huge paying job, went to another, and the other holds pay, and I caught them at a pay period where I would go from November to almost December before I got paid. All I can say is, best of luck.

Shred if you for some reason need help paying his balance, let me know, I'd be glad to help out a fellow JCFer.

Ken, I've no desire to burn you at the stake either, if you also look, granted it seems like I'm ripping you a new **** in the thread, I'm just stating that this situation was easilly avoidable, and not bashing you. Thank you for your kind words regarding my malfunctioning ass [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: Dudes who owe me a bottle of whiskey

Can you feel the love? Now I feel like fukkin' Scrooge over here! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ken, I didn't know your sitch was that bad. If you'd just communicate we wouldn't have had to go through half of this. (Last I heard you were working at a new job). Believe me, I can empathize, as Rich alluded to. I won't give my sob story here. Shreddermon is taking care of your balance. I wish you & your family the best, as always. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Stuka, why not send Ken your offer?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Deneb...thanks dude. I shot from the hip with my first post this morning. I had a bad night and woke up in a shitty mood. I mentioned that.

I appreciate you wanting to help out also...the deal wasn't as cut and dry as "you pay me...I send you item." Basically...Ron "borrowed" me as a proxy bidder on an item that was listed as new...turns out when I recieved it, it was used AND abused...so I sent it back. Well the first month and 1/2 Ron didn't get refunded was me waiting to be refunded by the original seller. The rest was all downhill from there. This transaction took place just as I was entering my separation with my ex, and moving aound from place to place.

That's the situation in a nutshell.

Thanks again Deneb for being a standup guy...and sorry about this morning's post.

Comment

eh, it's fine, I've said crazier **** that should have had me kicked in the face, and certainly your circumcision..I mean stance :P was different than I implied.

Well, it looks like your debt is done, so I guess it's time to, oh hell I'm going to go look at the gallery, about 100 guitars I'd like to have.

Comment

Yeah...agreed..it's all over now.

Back to drooling over the schweet geetars some of us can only dream of owning! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Thanks again guys!...sincerely....even you Deneb, and your broken ass!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Happy Holidays gang!

Comment

• Re: Dudes who owe me a bottle of cheap Canadian wh

OK, now who wants to throw down the $1.73 that *eleven* owes me?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Can some of you guys send me $22? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] If everyone sent me $22, I'd be out of debt!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thank God I don't owe Ron money!! He's been to my house and knows where I live!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm not scared of Ron physically, I can take a beating. But my greatest fear is to open my door and find a ransom note where all my guitar gear was. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Obviously you are kidding! If we threw down, I'd last about 1.5 seconds thanks to your mad Marine beat-down skills! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Plus, you probably got some "Venice,CA street fighting tricks" up that sleeve of yours too!

BTW I forgot exactly where you live!

Comment

Ron Ace

Comment

UPDATE: I have received my last $22.50 today in the mail....from Ken's benefactor.

Comment

Working...
                                X