X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dudes who owe me money...

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]......LOL!!

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Does that mean you aren't going to pay him?

[/ QUOTE ]

No...that means all has been reconciled...a lil late in the game...but taken care of nonetheless [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

And yes...BTW...I am still going through some financially hard times. Divorce will fukkin' do that to you.
      But the light at the end of the tunnel is I finally found a job up here where I live now, and my house will finally be closed on the 15th of this month.
      It hasn't been an easy 4 months at all...but I may finally be out of the red!

Comment

If I got to the next NAMM, by then I'll have everybody payed back, we could uh.. party in my van...in the parking lot.

Comment

basically, so Kremit, and LPC don't beat my ass too bad.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            No...that means all has been reconciled...a lil late in the game...but taken care of nonetheless [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not so fast there, bub! It'll be reconciled when I have the cashish in my sweaty hands. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              Hey Ron, now that you mention it, what about that 12 bucks you owe me???

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't recall owing you $12 bucks, dude....
              I guess you're joking??? No graemlins however??? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, can't blame me for trying bro!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Here's an update: WarriorX7 did contact me pretty much right away after I posted this thread. I am to receive an envelope from him shortly (was to be mailed Thursday).

Also, *eleven* just PMed me....apparently it was a miscommunication (I used too many graemlins? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )
                so he will be paying the couple bucks soon also.

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I got an envelope from WX7 on Tuesday - containing a money order for HALF the amount promised! D'OH! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

We'll see who pays in me in full first! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not so fast there, bub! It'll be reconciled when I have the cashish in my sweaty hands. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

First you'll have to take that other thing out of your sweaty hands..............The Jackson I mean............What were you guys thinkin' ? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Still no envelope from *eleven* [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Ha ha!....I've got *eleven* beat...my remaining payment will be leaving tomorrow! MUHUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Dammit :P, well it should be there any day now im assuming .

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Ha ha!....I've got *eleven* beat...my remaining payment will be leaving tomorrow! MUHUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I was expecting it today! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

UPDATE: Haven't rcved an envelope yet from either of these bums! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I say we take up a collection so RacerX can fix the holes in that Soloist ! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just kidding Racer ! You ever get that fixed up ?

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X