Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
    ..close enough for government work.
    Government work? Does that still exist? I know there are government workers, but I never see any of them doing government work. Watching Youtube? yeah, I've seen 'em do that.
    Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
    98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

• Originally posted by 85 San Dimas View Post
      Government work? Does that still exist? I know there are government workers, but I never see any of them doing government work. Watching Youtube? yeah, I've seen 'em do that.
      Exactly - close enough!
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

• Originally posted by JerEvil View Post
        Recorded all the leads on our latest cd with a white model 5 that had a Kahler. Played so good I am having a Kahler put on my new Mammoth custom V.

You build that V?

Comment

• # 8339 prototype 2nd candy red one made.
          Flame maple neck and fingerboard.
          [/IMG]
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

• there's a white one at the dealer by my house!!! they have a couple so-cal's from last batch too! I hear the white one is getting hard to come by??? I am saving my pennies for one. Still undecided if i should get a tangerine or pagan gold? OR a plum tele style???? they are blowing those out!!!
            "... guitarists shouldn't get too riled up about all of the great players that were left off of 'Rolling Stone Magazines' list of the Greatest Guitar Players of all Time' ... Rolling Stone is published for people who read the magazine because they don't know what to wear ..." - Joe (Sach) Satriani

Comment

• Originally posted by straycat View Post
              # 8339 prototype 2nd candy red one made.
              Flame maple neck and fingerboard.
              [/IMG]
              Man, the red is uber sweet! If I didn't have the green, I would be seeking out one of those!
              Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

Comment

• The dealer here has a white one I played it and yes it is nice.The pickup rings being creme and chrome hardware really sets it of for me.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

• My first post, and my first Charvel:

Comment

• very nice.....and I dig the strap too
                    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

• Last edited by MonteChristo; 09-23-2009, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Nice job and nice pics!
                        Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          See, isn't this a much better welcome mat for new JCFers and Charvel owners than crying about how they achieved the cost reduction and rumors of inferior-quality trems?
                          funny, I can't seem to find the "charvels are shit" forum.
                          Last edited by axe_calibur; 09-24-2009, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                            Yeah but those are candy red. I'm not a big fan of candy colors at all.
                            just paint it you lazy ass cheap fuck! lol! (sounds like sound advice). come on people, just laugh, you know it was funny. no, i'm not stirring the pot, i'm always a smart ass.
                            Last edited by axe_calibur; 09-24-2009, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                              No it wasn't. I used to think this, too. But if you look at the video closely - and slow down some frames - you can see that it's actually a Candy Red Sparkle finish. That's a BIG difference - the metalfalke in sparkle finishes is HUGE compared to CAR. Think 70s bowling balls. I hear it's a lot more difficult to paint well, too. CAR is tame compared to Sparkle Red.

The Music Zoo has done a few replicas of Via's Crossroads guitar. You can see the finish here:

http://www.themusiczoo.com/jackson/J...le_XN8448.html
                              Oh my god, when he throws it at the end, that fuckin hurt....

Comment

• o.k. whoever says owning a kahler is "gay" but says "I love the knob" is acceptable? damn.....

Comment

Working...
                                X