X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool guitar. way cool. I want one.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• I have a candy tangerine. these axes are great for modding, as most of th ebasic stuff is there out of the box. I put some bareknuckle ceramic warpigs in there, pulled the POS Ping Floyd and dropped in a Schaeler Floyd with a titanium tone block, tuned it up drop c with some 52's and boing! boner material. the only thing is genuinely dislike is the pickguard - i wish the pups mounted directly to the git, but otherwise a great ride for the money.

Comment

• pulled the POS Ping Floyd
        The korean made ones are pretty good. They are not pings though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
          The korean made ones are pretty good. They are not pings though.
          That's just crazy talk, everyone knows if it's not an OFR it's crap! Seriously though, I think the two I have on my ProMods are better than the OFR on my EVH Charvel, no kidding.

Comment

• That's just crazy talk, everyone knows if it's not an OFR it's crap! Seriously though, I think the two I have on my ProMods are better than the OFR on my EVH Charvel, no kidding.
            I actually didn't like the OFR I had on a schecter I sold a few months ago.

Comment

• candy red SD1 arriving Wednesday....yippy!

Comment

• what fretboard finish they have?
                do they get dark because of the use? (sweat, etc...)

Comment

• just wondering how many guitars for each colors they put on the market...

Comment

Working...
                  X