No announcement yet.

6th Batch Custom Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely Interesting, and I'm surprised the "wildcard" was a different colored SD1, maybe $$$? -still cool and very 80's this time around.
    Ratt & Roll

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
      I love em all! Hopefully the trans will look better in person, but I think the seasick green looks great and ofcourse, the polar white SoCal is fuggin HOT!!!
      +1,000,0000 I'm regretting my Tangerine Socal hahaha
      Ratt & Roll

Comment

Best batch by far. I was so happy seeing the Polar white so-cal that I was nearly sick.
        http://youtube.com/user/nickwellings

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shreddy View Post
          I missed a good deal on a Tangerine model...

I really liked that color.

About the new ones, to each his own but except the white the other 2 are quite ugly...
          JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
          Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Trans Kandy Magenta looks perfectly fine to me. Then again I like the bright loud color guitars
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

The polar white one is pretty badass I may have to pick one up.
              "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
              Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Interesting. A few months ago, Mike Kotzen told me that he didn't think they'd do any trans finishes because it would raise the cost. I'm glad they decided to do it, but not too fond of that magenta color.
                Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shreddy View Post
                  I got my Tangerine the DAY they were released... actually, within a half hour of FedEx delivering them to 8th Street Music.

Even though its not my favorite guitar, mainly due to the thicker neck profile, its my first USA Charvel, and I worked my ass off for that guitar. I did an engine swap in a 92 S10 Blazer to pay for most of that damn guitar, so its not goin anywhere!

Id really like a white one though, I only have one white guitar (DK2M which Im not terribly fond of) and I love the color. Financially its not in the cards right now, but Im sure theyll be all over eBay in a few months for $6-800.
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Could not resist, the White So Cal just kicks too much ass. Put my deposit down tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                      I got my Tangerine the DAY they were released... actually, within a half hour of FedEx delivering them to 8th Street Music.

Even though its not my favorite guitar, mainly due to the thicker neck profile, its my first USA Charvel, and I worked my ass off for that guitar. I did an engine swap in a 92 S10 Blazer to pay for most of that damn guitar, so its not goin anywhere!

Id really like a white one though, I only have one white guitar (DK2M which Im not terribly fond of) and I love the color. Financially its not in the cards right now, but Im sure theyll be all over eBay in a few months for $6-800.
                      Yeah man, I slaved for my Tang too, and bought it within the week of it's release, and I love it to death -but we're both in the same boat man.
                      Ratt & Roll

Comment

man, I really like all of those. Need to find me a better paying job
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Same here.

Diggin the pink and the white, but not too crazy about any sort of Sea___ Green (Sick/Foam/etc), though, but I'm sure it'll be a sleeper hit.

Now, what to sell....The Tang again?
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

So... basically, the "wildcard" is just a different color on an existing model.

So you've got your regular production black SD1 and Socal...

Then you've got your "limited color" of each model...

Then you've got your "wildcard color" of one of the models...

Hey, I love the guys at C/J, but it seems like they ran out of steam coming up with a sales gimick on this one...

Charvel guy: "[sharp inhale] Dude.... let's paint one a different color and like call it the wildcard, man [exhale]... whoa..."
                            -------------------------
                            Blank yo!

Comment

For me, the white So Cal was the real wildcard. I didn't think they'd do it. Now, I shall have one. bwuhahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                                Everyone can get their budget Adrian now tho.
                                ooooh yeah!
                                You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Working...
                                X