No announcement yet.

6th Batch Custom Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sea Sick Green is my favorite finish yet, they hav'nt put out one finish that i dont like.

Comment

Originally posted by P I K A View Post
      maybe they are just going to offer 2 colors each time instead of one and not put out another guitar.
      Whoa nailed that one!!!!!! From the what will replace the tele thread hahahahaha.
      I like the white so cal too.

Comment

Wonder if its going to hurt the Adrian Smith sales?

Comment

I hope when I get a job I can still find either of the white ones that have come out. Or both.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
            +999999999999999999999999

It would be interesting to see a Wildcard that was painted half black and half white like a Michael Schenker V.

Bionic- I'm still waiting on that star body.

We did that half white/black San Dimas for Jon Levin from Dokken. It's killer looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Bionic View Post
              We did that half white/black San Dimas for Jon Levin from Dokken. It's killer looking.
              Speaking of artists playing Charvels - when are you going to get these into the hands of some more guys? Why are John 5 and Jim Root playing Fenders?

Also... a metallic burgundy (Kandy Burgy) Socal would be so choice...
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                Speaking of artists playing Charvels - when are you going to get these into the hands of some more guys? Why are John 5 and Jim Root playing Fenders?

Also... a metallic burgundy (Kandy Burgy) Socal would be so choice...
                Good question... in the case of the guys you mentioned, it's simple... they are Fender fans. Which is what you want from an artist...they play what they truly love.

There is more Artist news to come this year... Nothing I can say at the moment as it would be improper...

Comment

Hmmm. If the White SoCals are hot sellers, I predict a ton of EVH clones hitting Ebay soon - or that ReliableFender douche will list his bodies for $1200 each

However, if they are selling like hotcakes, changing the default SoCal to White instead of Black will do two things - 1) satisfy market demands and 2) completely eliminate the ability of people to hoarde them for massive profit on resale.

It'd be a Win-Win.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bionic View Post
                    Good question... in the case of the guys you mentioned, it's simple... they are Fender fans. Which is what you want from an artist...they play what they truly love.
                    Oh, I'm not going to let you get away with that one - especially with Jim Root having played a Model series Charvel for years, and that black Charvel strathead with EMGs.
                    Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      Hmmm. If the White SoCals are hot sellers, I predict a ton of EVH clones hitting Ebay soon - or that ReliableFender douche will list his bodies for $1200 each
                      Well, then that make's his $650 Adrian Smith body a steal!

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      However, if they are selling like hotcakes, changing the default SoCal to White instead of Black will do two things - 1) satisfy market demands and 2) completely eliminate the ability of people to hoarde them for massive profit on resale.

It'd be a Win-Win.
                      That would be cool - base San Dimas black, base Socal white - I like it. And then, after a couple months - WILDCARD!!! - base San Dimas white, base Socal black!
                      Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                        And then, after a couple months - WILDCARD!!! - base San Dimas white, base Socal black!
                        I'm sure they'll continue to bring us girl-drink-colored wildcard guitars for months to come.

My prediction: I bet the next one is trans blue... Like Blue Curacao. Kandy Drunken Date Rape Blue.

You're welcome, Mike!

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                          Kandy Drunken Date Rape Blue.
                          Blank yo!

Comment

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Bionic

Oh, I'm not going to let you get away with that one - especially with Jim Root having played a Model series Charvel for years, and that black Charvel strathead with EMGs.
                            Don't forget about that demartini he has!

Comment

I love the white too, and the green isn't bad. It reminds me of the guitars in a Charvel catalogs from the mid 80's!

To my dismay, while in Sam Ash in NJ, I saw what looked like my Candy Blue SD1 sitting on a stand. When I walked up to it, it turned out to be a Mexican Strat! In my limited Candy Blue! Are the Charvel limited issue colors being used on current Strats?
                              '09 Charvel San Dimas USA
                              '85 Jackson Soloist w/Floyd
                              '98 PRS Custom 22
                              '10 Les Paul Traditional

Comment

More Fender nonsense - stealing from better brands

Probably a MexiStrat neck on a Style 1 body. Which means they put the Charvel neck on a MexiStrat body like a 'tard
                                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                                X