Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    This one is potty trained..wow..

He kinda looks like me sitting there..except he's not reading an issue of Terrrorizer!
    Looks like he's got his i-pod phones in though
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• Originally posted by atdguitars View Post
      Glad to see all the media hype is working on at least one person. Time to turn off the TV and turn on the bs filter for all the news on the net. It's too easy for the media to spin things in one direction or the other to gain a sympathetic audience for their "cause of the day". Lawyers do the same thing with jurists as well. I'm not denying that there are bad things going on in the world but when you remove all the adjectives the media adds it becomes just another story.
      So what's your point?
      That's what the media do, it's their job to pick up "just another story" and sell it to people. If they simply published things that happen just like that, you, I and everyone else wouldn't give a toss and their business would die. Ordinary stories are fucking boring.

I know plenty of terrible things may have happened a couple of days ago, possibly some closer to home that may affect me in a more direct manner, but this elephant story caught my eye and boiled my blood. Doesn't matter whether the news agencies spun the story or how much emotion for poor Dumbo they added, it happened, and was reported, I read it, so their job was done. Mission accomplished.

Regardless what you may think, I rarely take anything I read in a newspaper, or online, at face value. There's always an angle, be it from politicians, or media moguls lining their nests. Even cunts like Google who pretend to be apolitical are not to be trusted, so much so that I try not to use their search engine. I don't want ALL of my online exposure to everything going on filtered through a shower of cunts like them, the more choice, the more differing viewpoints, the more chance of getting a balanced view to build up my own opinion on a story, whatever bias I have to cut through. I believe my moral compass isn't too far out to know a cunt when I see one.

If you were referring to the "issues" I listed above, they aren't particularly my pet causes, I used them for illustrative purposes. Some are worthy, some may be bollocks, some may be 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. They are all going on though, regardless of where you stand. I'm sure both sides of every story can justify their own ends.

Letting an elephant crawl off to die overnight after you whack a single arrow into it for a bet is wrong, no matter which way you dress it up*. Media hype has nothing to do with it, even if they reported it as a helpless damsel stranded in Africa being charged by a rampaging elephant with a hard-on, whereupon she grabbed a bow and stopped it, I'd still say she was a cunt for not despatching it humanely. Especially if she was egged on by Prince Charming stood behind her saying "Go on, I bet you can't kill this fucker".

*Fair play to those who argued that the woman isn't a cunt scrape, far better to have a reasoned opinion than just say "ah bollocks, I'm not falling for media BS, so I don't care".
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• These guys just wanna eat! Now go after them and you might just end up at the end of a stick,,your head anyway!!!
        Last edited by john.w.lawson; 05-11-2009, 05:33 PM.
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

• That's a fucked up picture!

Comment

• Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
            That's a fucked up picture!

I know.Life in the jungle,is fucked up! But thats alot of meat for them to live on! And they worship COW's so whatta ya gonna do:think:
            I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
              Because, and read through the thread again, it's HOW she killed the hefferlump and the reason she did it.

Being a self-centred fuck is great up to a point, but simply looking at anything that goes on in the world and saying that because it doesn't affect you directly you couldn't give a shit is ignorance in the extreme.

Cunts setting bushfires in Australia doesn't affect me - should I get angry when I see the destruction? How about Jap whaling fleets in the protected waters of the Antarctic, doing their "scientific research"? Or timber companies logging the great rain forests of the world at a catastrophic rate? How about genocidal regimes striving to eliminate their countrymen who don't come from their tribes? Or maybe the odd American tourist who goes abroad and finds themself on a trumped up spying charge? Should we all say "Fuck them, nowt to do with me"?

Sooner or later something will come along that affects you directly, that'll be the day you hope someone will man your corner, even if they don't know you. Someone who feels morally obliged to speak up, even if it is simply calling your oppressor a cunt on a guitar-based message board. Just "looking after No 1 and fuck everyone else, I'm alright Jack" is the kind of attitude that will fuck this planet up for all of us.

And the elephants.
              OK I see your point, but in this case, with the bitch that killed the elephant, I agree it was a twatty (is that a word?....is now...anyway) thing to do. But in all honesty, I really do not give a fuck. Like I said it was her money to spend as she chose, yeah for fucked up reasons, but still her money. It was legal, it was hers, she did it, and I don't really care.

Now you might ask "what if she got abducted, gang raped and then held for ransom (while being gang raped repeatedly until ransom is met) by some African extremist group looking for Americans that'll get tham a few dollars?". Again I don't really give a fuck. She got what she deserved, and I don't give a fuck what happened to her, I don't give a fuck if ransom is met and she gets released, I don't give a fuck if ransom is not met, she gets fucked to death and her corpse is left to rot in the African sun, feeding the local wildlife. Might be a fitting end to her in scenario two, but in the end, I don't really care.

Now I have to go, UPS is here with my new guitar. I hope that they treated it right during shipping. If they didn't I would give a fuck.
              Last edited by bombtek; 05-11-2009, 05:15 PM.
              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                Oh, I forgot, my elephant tale of caution!

A man round here had his dick ripped off in an accident and the surgeons offered him cosmetic surgery to replace his manhood. Alas, no dicks were available, but they said they had an elephant trunk which would work just as well. The bloke considered the extra size etc and jumped at the chance. The op was a success, but a couple of weeks later he went back to his doctor and said that it had to be removed.
                "But why?" asked the puzzled quack.
                "Well" says the man "Everything was great, it worked just fine, until one day I was walking down the high street and passed the baker's shop. My new dick just reared up out of my pants, blew a massive jet of piss over my head, then reached into the shop to some currant buns and started shoving them up my arse one at a time"

Aye-thang-yew!
                Now that was funny!
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• So thats what it looked like when Ron kicked the shit out of Ed Roman.........
                  Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

• Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

These guys just wanna eat! Now go after them and you might just end up at the end of a stick,,your head anyway!!!
                    You have an abnormally small penis right? Or at the very least, low self esteem?
                    No wonder you play Jackson guitars.

Hey, wait a fuckin' minute.....
                    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                      You have an abnormally small penis right? can I suck it please?.....

FIXED

Comment

Working...
                      X