Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
    if you smoke it... you'd probably live forever
    The strange thing is, if you smoke it, you'll get the munchies reeeeeal bad.

I eat pussy - the breakfast of champions.

This woman is still a fucking bitch. She made a bet and went out to kill the largest living land animal on this planet simply because some other cunt said she couldn't do it. That is the long and the short of it. Not killing a rampaging rogue beast where the lives of humans and elephants clash, but simply to settle an argument.

Worse, she left one of the most intelligent and socially evolved creatures here on Earth, lying there dying slowly, whilst she no doubt fucked off back to her nice safe camp for tea and biscuits. That is the main reason she is a bitch.

One of the first things I was told as a kid when I got an airgun was "Don't fuck around, make sure you NEVER leave an animal wounded to die slowly. If you wing something, go over and finish it off (not that, you sick fuckers). Put it out of its misery".
    She was so brave, letting her guide lead her to the elephant, but not so fucking brave to go up and put another 1,2,9 whatever arrows into this poor animal to speed it on the way? That's the mark of a yellow cunt.

I'm willing to have a bet with anyone that they couldn't kill this woman with a good hard boot to the twat. Any takers?
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

One afternoon, a wealthy lawyer was riding in his shiny limousine when he saw two men along the roadside eating grass.

Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop...and he got out to investigate the situation.

He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"

"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We HAVE TO eat grass."

Shocked, the lawyer said, "Well, then, you can come with me to my house...and I'll feed you!"

"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree."

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied. Turning to the other poor man, he said, "You come with us, too."

The second man said, "But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!"

"Bring them all!" the lawyer answered......and they jammed into the huge limo.

Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."

Genuinely touched, the lawyer replied, "Glad to do it! You'll really love my place......the grass is almost a foot high!
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

If I didn't know better I'd think John didn't agree with the vegan lifestyle...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I give up... the emotional rhoteric and disconnect to real world Africa is strong in this thread.

Rhodesia used to be the breadbasket of Africa.

These locals have killed their own economy so if someone wants to pay 15grand+ US dollars to hunt and thin wild elephant herds which they have a problem with why not.

There is nothing illegal about this hunt and the meat goes to the locals since it would be illegal as hell to export. Injects money into the cash strapped economy so just maybe the locals can start farming their land again.

Remember this is a country that killed white farmers and destroyed each farm one by one to bring Zimbabwe way to the place it is today in the world.

No but the bleeding hearts come out of the woodwork saying this women should bring food to the locals. Poor innocent Dumbo.

Comment

Hang on, I got it, elephants eat vegans then? :think:

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
            I give up... the emotional rhoteric and disconnect to real world Africa is strong in this thread.

These locals have killed their own economy so if someone wants to pay 15grand+ US dollars to hunt and thin wild elephant herds which they have a problem with why not.

There is nothing illegal about this hunt and the meat goes to the locals since it would be illegal as hell to export. Injects money into the cash strapped economy so just maybe the locals can start farming their land again.

Remember this is a country that killed white farmers and destroyed each farm one by one to bring Zimbabwe way to the place it is today in the world.

No but the bleeding hearts come out of the woodwork saying this women should bring food to the locals. Poor innocent Dumbo.
            What food can you buy with 15000 USD in Rhodesia? If some villagers suddenly rock up to their local friendly food importer with a big bag of dollars and order up a load of tasty food, do you think the transaction will run smoothly and they will get their delivery? Or is it going to end up in some fat police chief's foreign slush fund?
            Maybe they will nip across the border and spend it in South Africa, provided they don't get shot by either country's border patrols.
            Perhaps they will change it into Zimbabwe Dollars (10 May 2009 - 15000 USD = 561851655000 Zimbabwe Dollar. In other words, a ZWD is worth 0.0004005 USD) Do you think they will get plenty for their money?

The only thing that will get the Zimbabweans farming their land is an injection of Colonial rule again, I'm afraid. They've not fucked it up through bad economics, they've fucked it up through stupidity. Pouring any amount of cash into their laps is never going to help. They will just buy shiny new APCs and have a load of medals pressed to hang on their new uniforms.
            Alas, they are are going to have to go all the way to the bottom before us evil Imperialist bastards can step in and help them out of the shit, any intervention before then will be seen to be empire building. Not pleasant for the people there, but that's the way it is.

Hey, but never mind eh? They should all go out with their machine guns and kill every last elephant there, they'll be the fattest bastards in Africa. Why not? Food problem sorted. That village might have developed a taste for elephant now. Then they can start on the Hippo, then the Crocodile etc etc......

If you go out there to be a Big White Hunter, it is piss-poor to say that at least the money is helping needy locals. It's shit justification, to make cunts feel better about themselves and mask their guilt, and you know it. They may as well drive down the freeway chucking cash out of the window. They will be definitely helping the poorest people in their own country then, right? Maybe, maybe not, but if they believe that, then their conscience is clear, just like helping starving Zimbabweans get rid of pesky elephants and get a feed at the same time. Double halo! They are obviously too weak from hunger to lift their AK47s and shoot the nuisance elephants themselves, lucky she could help out with her bow.

People who do shitty things and hide behind miniscule fig leaves by saying they are helping starving locals are bigger cunts than people like me who would just go in there and turn them into subjects of the Crown again. They'd work and eat, we'd get tobacco, everybody happy. At least I wouldn't be bullshitting, I'd be an honest cunt, but there you go.

BUT, this isn't about fucking dumbass Zimbabweans, the legality of hunting, or even the morality of hunting, nor about whether meat is murder.
            It's about the way this cunt bitch did the deed, and the reason for it. That's what makes her a cunt, not to mention the fact she then proudly told people. If she'd shot it right between the eyes and killed it stone dead I'd still disagree with her, but she wouldn't be such an odious quim scab. I'd be keeping quiet if I let a rabbit crawl off and die a slow death after I shot it, let alone an elephant, not putting pics on the internet. It's a botched kill, the realm of the clumsiest Trog hunter, nothing to be proud of, though she'd obviously be better off curbing her primitive hunter instinct, just like I would refrain from jumping on a plane to find her and putting her out of my misery. We've evolved past that, haven't we?

She is a cunt and still deserves a broken bottle fuck.
            Last edited by Rsmacker; 05-09-2009, 09:25 PM.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

For some reason, I hear Megadeth's Countdown To Extinction playing in the background.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Soap,you hit the nail on the fucking head..................
                Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I have deleted most of my posts. I feel that I was drawn into a idiotic argument. There is just something MUCH more disturbing to me about sodomizing a woman with a broken bottle than killing an animal. Someone's moral compass has to be WAY off. I left the one joke about the lawyer and the poor men eating grass because I thought that was really funny. So, you all can argue on amongst yourselves......
                  I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Rsmacker,you also hit it ..........

Comment

John,it is funny.Stand your ground.You have given your opinion.....

Comment

I did not yield my ground, but it is hard to make a point to someone who thinks that it is okay to mutilate a woman. Yet they think that killing an elephant is a capital offense. Threats of sodomizing, killing, putting boots in cunts. I have a wife and two daughters and I don't care if they ran over someone's pet kitty, those comments are just not acceptable to me in any way, shape, or form. Had the woman been non-disclosed, then it would be irrelevant. But, since her name, address, and phone number were posted, (not by her, on this forum), it kinda puts a reality to it or action behind words, persay. With all of the crap happening around the world, I think there are better things to do. Such as: stopping the mass slaughter of vegetables just so that one vegetarian can eat a salad. Heehee!

Comment

John, the grass and lawyer joke is funny

if some say that feeling for an elephant is emotional rhetoric then what do you think "killing an elephant will help the locals" is? It's a ruthless country and it will only help fucking douchebags, either guerillas or the government not the poor.

it has nothing to do with vegetarianism, veganism or whatever the heck you call that crap.. or hunting or livestock or whatever.

the conversation is about a stupidity of a worthless cunt.
                          If you don't feel bad about animals getting murdered for fun then that's your problem.
                          Many humans do have emotional connection with animals. For example people cry when they loose their pets or whatever.

I feel bad when humans get killed too.
                          But I wont feel bad for every human. Like that cunt for example.
                          I don't see any way how we, the people are more important and superior than some animals who mind their own business. Humans are the only creatures who purposely are destroying this planet. There's so many idiots out there that's not even funny. 99% chance is that you are getting fucked by another human being rather than an elephant. No elephant has done me any shit, unlike humans. They just mind their own business.
                          I don't see why I have to be more compassionate towards to assholes than some animal who has no intention to be an asshole. There's over 6 billion human beings. The elephants are nearly extinct. I wont feel bad if there's one cunt less, but I feel bad if there's one elephant less, gives more room for another bunch of cunts.
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Your reading comprehension and reasoning skills are poor.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
                              I have deleted most of my posts. I feel that I was drawn into a idiotic argument. There is just something MUCH more disturbing to me about sodomizing a woman with a broken bottle than killing an animal. Someone's moral compass has to be WAY off. I left the one joke about the lawyer and the poor men eating grass because I thought that was really funny. So, you all can argue on amongst yourselves......

Awww, come on, you have to start your own pro-carnivore thread now and add all those jokes, some were quite amusing. Maybe someone knows where you can get cheap steak from........hang on, hasn't that been done?

Anyhow, your argument isn't idiotic, if you truly believe it. Make your point, justify, then stand by it - for that I will give you much respect (you're still fucking wrong though!).

In reality, your argument that those of us that advocate a glass enema for Ms Bitch have a skewed moral compass is more the line you should take, it made me think for a nanosecond (long enough to go back in a mo and edit out the woman's details.).
                              I'm far from being an animal rights nutter, but still think that next time she engages in a bet with someone over her killing prowess, she might like to consult her moral compass and what the repercussions of her actions may bring. If my name and address were all over the web with people vowing to kick my chuff in, I'd moderate my behaviour in future - it would bring home the fact that the results of our actions can have dire consequences. If you go to Africa purely to snuff out a magnificent creature, one of a declining (albeit not so endangered as a few decades ago) species, and then post pictures online, you should be big enough to accept the flak that comes your way. Maybe the ferocity of comments aimed will make her think whether bow hunting elephants is really morally acceptable, regardless of legality or hard-up locals.

Personally, I doubt she gives a fuck. The thought of a broken bottle up the arse might have made other impressionable people who may have been tempted to follow in her footsteps think twice though.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

There is less difference between one man and a monkey than there is between one man and another.

Comment

Working...
                                X