No announcement yet.

What a bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks to me like she could kick the shit outta half the guys on this board!

elephants are pretty mean motha f'ers in the wild,and she has got to have balls tucked under them panties somewhere.Even a deer shot with a bow can fuck you up,if it is not all the way dead. But I understand your rage,it does seem senseless,But alot of shit does.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
      I may be a hypocrite, because I do enjoy steak and chicken as weekly dinners, but I really have a big problem with animal cruelty and recreational hunting.

Wow. Stop by a factory farm for that chicken or steak you enjoy every week if you want to see some real animal cruelty.

Comment

Originally posted by thez0r View Post
        Wow. Stop by a factory farm for that chicken or steak you enjoy every week if you want to see some real animal cruelty.
        What cruelty? They're raised as food, not future pets.
        Breed 'em, feed 'em, chop 'em up and then grill 'em.

Reality is, they are well fed, kept healthy and then slaughtered.
        That's life at the bottom of the food chain.
        -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by thez0r View Post

What cruelty? It would be cruel to let them live til their teeth break and then they starve to death
          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Oh the HORROR

Comment

I hate that kind of trophy hunting. If you're not going eat it, don't kill it!

and John...I could kick her ass in a street fight, not that I'd hit a woman, just sayin ...lol
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

in farming the only real horror is foie gras farming... it's delicious but I wont buy it anymore unless it's done without force-feeding
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                  I hate that kind of trophy hunting. If you're not going eat it, don't kill it!

and John...I could kick her ass in a street fight, not that I'd hit a woman, just sayin ...lol

I dont know ? she looks pretty fuck'n tough to me,probably has a big strap on she would use on the loser:ROTF:

live stock eat the same things that none meat eating people eat,so let them live longer and let the veg's go without

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                    Why is it legal to hunt elephants? I thought they were protected around the world? I think the UN better ask us to send in the Marines.
                    This is in Zimbabwe or as I like to call it Rhodesia.

Part of the agreement is after the elephant is hunted the meat is distributed amongst the locals. Nothing from that felled beast goes to waste.

Also I think some of you guys are confusing Wild elephants with Dumbo. Real wild elephants will fuck you up. To get within 11 yards of it and shoot it with a bow is no easy feet.

Listen to Lawson on this he knows what he is talking about.

Comment

Since it's dead...I want the fuggin' skull!!!

I love skulls man..

donate your skulls to me..so I can decorate my place with the fuuckers.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                        This is in Zimbabwe or as I like to call it Rhodesia.

Part of the agreement is after the elephant is hunted the meat is distributed amongst the locals. Nothing from that felled beast goes to waste.

Also I think some of you guys are confusing Wild elephants with Dumbo. Real wild elephants will fuck you up. To get within 11 yards of it and shoot it with a bow is no easy feet.

Listen to Lawson on this he knows what he is talking about.
                        why do you have to confront an elephant? I wont get in your face, why should I do that to an elephant, what has he done?
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Lawson has a mullet! Lawson has a mullet! Lawson has a mullet!
                          "POOP"

Comment

I would never EVER hunt an elephant !!!!!! Not for food and definitely not for sport!!

Besides, you gotta cut the asshole outta game when you field dress it, and I for one would not look forward to THAT task one iota!!!! FUCK THAT!!!!
                            I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

:ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

I think I hunted a couple elephants when I used to drink

Comment

Working...
                                X