What a bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a bitch

I saw this and am so angry I'd like to travel to her home town and hunt the bitch down with a bow myself. What an utter fucking cunt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...overnight.html

I sincerely hope she gets killed, slowly, very very soon.

TERESSA GROENEWALD

Maybe someone over there will do it for me?

It's not the fact she killed an elephant with a bow, which I don't happen to agree with, but there you go. It's the fact she left it to die overnight before going near it. If there's any justice in the world, she'll die of a cunt haemorrhage after some hero sticks his boot up her.
    Last edited by Rsmacker; 05-10-2009, 09:54 AM. Reason: Edited address details out, John W Lawson made me feel like a cunt! Google it yourself if you want to ask her out for a drink
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Fire would be good....

Comment

I may be a hypocrite, because I do enjoy steak and chicken as weekly dinners, but I really have a big problem with animal cruelty and recreational hunting.

Shit like this pisses me off. I hope when she is on her death bed that she is dragged out an extra 24 hours without any sort of medical relief, just to see how it feels to wait for yourself to die..

This is a prime example of pathetic recreational hunting.
      Originally posted by horns666
      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

man, I wish I'd have 100 times more money than Bill Gates.
        I'd buy most of the Africa and make my own parks and ridiculously overpay the employees so they wouldn't do any monkey business.
        All the poachers and scum like her who kill endangered animals for fun will be unarmed and left with nothing in the wilderness accompanied with lions and other friends
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I'd like to see an elephant step on her ugly head and squash it like a grape. Guaranteed she's a bible toting republican too.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

At least she took it legally and not in the middle of night by helicopter or from a truck. She probably left it overnight to make sure it was dead.. Overnight is a bit long I agree. An hour would have sufficed to assure a clean kill. My question is what she did with the carcass. I don't see it being mounted or hanging on her wall at her home in KS. I hunted and shot competition archery for years and I agree what she did is quite a feat but I don't agree with trophy hunting either. Don't kill what you won't eat.

Comment

Now matter how you feel about the subject, the jerkoff that wrote the article was definitely biased.
              "POOP"

Comment

Do people eat elephant?
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by atdguitars View Post
                  Don't kill what you won't eat.
                  This. I have no problem with hunting (I prefer killing paper targets myself) but if you're going to kill it, and it wasn't about to kill you, then you better eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                    Do people eat elephant?
                    I don't, but my friends have..but they were really fuggin' drunk!!:ROTF:

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think this article was spun a certain way.

She went into a herd of elephants and shot it, it traveled 500 yards than was probably DRT.

She shot it a dusk, its not like you want to be in the African plains with blood on the ground at night.

Also it just states she checked on it at dusk so it could have died anytime.

Comment

Obviously biased writing.
                        Hunting for sport (trophy hunting) is pathetic. Hunting for food is cool with me.
                        Eat what you kill.
                        -Rick

Comment

Why is it legal to hunt elephants? I thought they were protected around the world? I think the UN better ask us to send in the Marines.
                          -------------------------
                          Blank yo!

Comment

she should be ass fucked with a broken bottle....
                            it looks like the fat ugly bitch doesn't have a man in her life or kids (if she did she might have a bit more respect for life and realise how precious life is).
                            yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

every news site I found who covered the story confirms that she's a fucking disease..

first, she did it for a bet

second, get a hold of this demagogical bullshit she wrote:

"This hunt is being dedicated to all the soldiers fighting for our freedom, in the middle east and my family. I particularly want to thank my Mom and Dad, I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you for all your support and the ethics and values you instilled in me from a young age..."
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X