No announcement yet.

What a bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love to hunt and fish. I don't get to hunt very often anymore, but when I did, the critters that were shot were always eaten. I don't mind seeing a deer head on someone's wall as long as the dear was processed and used for for food. I've known guys that would fly to Alaska, shoot a grizz, skin him out, and leave the carcass to rot. I have zero respect for that type of hunter.

I'm the same about fishing. If I catch a trophy sized fish, I will take measurements and pics, release the fish, then have a fiberglass replica made. Why? Because large, trophy sized fish, especially largemouth bass, taste like shit when they get much above about four pounds.

I'm also "all about" using the proper tools to get the job done. There are only a few guns that will bring down an elephant with a single shot. Hunting one with a bow is ridiculous and extremely poor judgment. If you've got the urge to kill something, do it right and be done with it!
    "POOP"

Comment

Don't they catch foxes in the U.K and then reelease them and chase them done on horseback with dogs and shotguns?Oh thats a Gentlemens sport

Hipocracy knows no bounds.

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Let us not forget that we are on a public forum. It is able to be accessed by all sorts of law enforcement agencies. Conspiracy to commit a crime has a broad scope and it is a needle which is easily threaded by the words which we choose to speak.
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
          Don't they catch foxes in the U.K and then reelease them and chase them done on horseback with dogs and shotguns?Oh thats a Gentlemens sport

Hipocracy knows no bounds.
          It's also hard to spell. Apparently.

I don't think Arse-smacker hunts any foxes, so because he lives in a country that allows it, he must be a hypocrite? I don't follow your logic. However, since you have a mullet and a hat too small for your head I'm gonna guess you're a redneck, which explains why you agree with this shit. My experience of internet forum rednecks is always the same, and you live up to that expectation perfectly.
          Redneck philosophers, always good for a laugh.

I have no problem with hunting, killing and eating those lower on the "evolutionary" scale.
          For that reason, I hope someone hunts down this woman and puts an arrow in her fucking face. Then thanks her family for the inspiration.
          http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Ah, you mean "the unspeakable in pursuit of the inedible"? Hunting like that is now banned in the UK, and for the same reasons as I deplore the elephant bitch, I deplore that too. If you are going to kill a fox, shoot it dead without fuss, don't pursue it across half the county and then dig it out when it goes to ground before letting a pack of dogs rip it apart.

Of course, the Hoorays have managed to get round this in various ways, like flushing the fox out with a hawk, or "accidentally" chasing it whilst exercising hounds. Another shower of cunts who then try to justify it by saying they represent traditional country pursuits and life.
            Apparently a hunt supporter got killed the other week at an airfield when a microlight that was buzzing the hunt hit him. Hilarious, can't wait for the vid on Youtube, fuck him. All sympathy goes out of my window when people chose to stop behaving like the most developed and intelligent creature on earth in favour of acting like primitives.

BTW, I don't know which I hope is not yours - the bow or the Power Rangers cushion! Oh, and what are "white tails" you speak of in an earlier post? Not white-tailed eagles?

Oh, and I'm not worried about my views upsetting any law enforcement agencies, especially foreign ones. Tell them I'm down the mosque getting flying lessons!
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
              I'm the same about fishing. If I catch a trophy sized fish, I will take measurements and pics, release the fish, then have a fiberglass replica made. Why? Because large, trophy sized fish, especially largemouth bass, taste like shit when they get much above about four pounds.
              Aha, so that was you was it? I know that if I caught a largemouth bass that sang "Don't Worry, Be Happy" I'd be fucked if I'd release it and make copies, no-one would ever believe me!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                It's also hard to spell. Apparently.

I don't think Arse-smacker hunts any foxes, so because he lives in a country that allows it, he must be a hypocrite? I don't follow your logic. However, since you have a mullet and a hat too small for your head I'm gonna guess you're a redneck, which explains why you agree with this shit. My experience of internet forum rednecks is always the same, and you live up to that expectation perfectly.
                Redneck philosophers, always good for a laugh.

I have no problem with hunting, killing and eating those lower on the "evolutionary" scale.
                For that reason, I hope someone hunts down this woman and puts an arrow in her fucking face. Then thanks her family for the inspiration.

I do believe you are wrong. But I will allow you that mistake for most bitch's make mistakes

Comment

Let us not forget that we are on a public forum. It is able to be accessed by all sorts of law enforcement agencies. Conspiracy to commit a crime has a broad scope and it is a needle which is easily threaded by the words which we choose to speak.
                  Cool, Then I offer these key words to FBI, CIA, Homeland Secruity..ect..

Bomb, Infidel, Attack, Islam, Al-Qaeda, Allah, Sunni, Jihad, USA Pigs, Suicide Bomber, Traning Camp, Osama Bin Ladin, Muslim, Jew, Destroy, Mohamed Ali, Regime, Hussien, Afghanistan, , Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Chechnya, Explosives, Suda, Oil Fields, Iraqi army, Taliban, Ahmed Rashid, Salafi beliefs, Fatwa, Truck Bomb, Car Bomb, Shoe, Bomb, Al-Zawahiri, Mohamede Atta, Tora Bora, All Jazeera, Cyberplanning, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Al-Poo Poo, Mo-Bama, No-Bama, Guns, Knives, Forks, Pointy Stick, Subway Foot Longs, Flight School, Blow Up, Blow Them Up, Blow That Up, Blow It Up, Blow Me, Ca Ca, Pee Pee, Fat azz in a Burka, The Burka Bombers...La, la la la la la la la la la lalalalalalaalalaaa...

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I killed Shamu at Sea World by shoving my pud in its blowhole...well, he started it!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh, I forgot, my elephant tale of caution!

A man round here had his dick ripped off in an accident and the surgeons offered him cosmetic surgery to replace his manhood. Alas, no dicks were available, but they said they had an elephant trunk which would work just as well. The bloke considered the extra size etc and jumped at the chance. The op was a success, but a couple of weeks later he went back to his doctor and said that it had to be removed.
                      "But why?" asked the puzzled quack.
                      "Well" says the man "Everything was great, it worked just fine, until one day I was walking down the high street and passed the baker's shop. My new dick just reared up out of my pants, blew a massive jet of piss over my head, then reached into the shop to some currant buns and started shoving them up my arse one at a time"

Aye-thang-yew!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Now John, you're gonna have to be careful. Posting a picture of a rattler in a shipping container and then stating that you have my address could also be misinterpreted by law enforcement!

By the way, are your children pretty snake wary? Do you have a problem with rattlers around the house, stockyard, etc?
                        "POOP"

Comment

Nothing wrong with shipping a rattler.Atleast in a legal sense. My family love wild life of all sorts.
                          Last edited by john.w.lawson; 05-10-2009, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                            Now John, you're gonna have to be careful. Posting a picture of a rattler in a shipping container and then stating that you have my address could also be misinterpreted by law enforcement!

By the way, are your children pretty snake wary?

I bet they don't go looking for their Christmas presents in November though do they?
                            *Edit* Jeez, he posted that pic above while I was typing. I guess they do go looking for their presents then!

Isn't it a jolly wheeze to put rattlesnakes in mailboxes for some banjo-playing sorts? No wonder postmen are always on the fucking edge.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

:idea:Oh Rsmacker, that reminds me when I took my family to the zoo. This asshole elephant was throwing poop at us. So I caught his trunk on the next swing and shoved my pud in it. Well, that stopped his action, but it wouldn't let go..felt pretty good really. But there was alot of people watching ,and my family was a little embarassed. So, this Tug-o-War between me and the elephant lasted about a half hour or so. Then All of a sudden...BAM..I'm on my ass. I thought it finally let go..nope!! The trunk ripped right of it's face, and it was still stuck on my pud. Well, I had to go to the ER like that. It took two stretchers to put me in the ambulance. It was pretty cool really..it was real lovely day..prolly in the low 70's I think.

Oh, the trunk is still attached. The doctors said they could do surgery or just deal with it. It does look quite flattering in my Levi 505s..people love it!!

Comment

I do believe you are wrong. But I will allow you that mistake for most bitch's make mistakes

Is that a 5 iron holding down the rattler?
                                I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Working...
                                X