What a bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if you gotta be something a red neck is'nt the worst thing to be:

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
      Is that a 5 iron holding down the rattler?

You know I never lookedCould very well be
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Oh and by the way, thats not a shipping box.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          Cool, Then I offer these key words to FBI, CIA, Homeland Secruity..ect..

Bomb, Infidel, Attack, Islam, Al-Qaeda, Allah, Sunni, Jihad, USA Pigs, Suicide Bomber, Traning Camp, Osama Bin Ladin, Muslim, Jew, Destroy, Mohamed Ali, Regime, Hussien, Afghanistan, , Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Chechnya, Explosives, Suda, Oil Fields, Iraqi army, Taliban, Ahmed Rashid, Salafi beliefs, Fatwa, Truck Bomb, Car Bomb, Shoe, Bomb, Al-Zawahiri, Mohamede Atta, Tora Bora, All Jazeera, Cyberplanning, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Al-Poo Poo, Mo-Bama, No-Bama, Guns, Knives, Forks, Pointy Stick, Subway Foot Longs, Flight School, Blow Up, Blow Them Up, Blow That Up, Blow It Up, Blow Me, Ca Ca, Pee Pee, Fat azz in a Burka, The Burka Bombers...La, la la la la la la la la la lalalalalalaalalaaa...

Great, just great, that means the phone is ringing off the wall at Echelon HQ.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Cool, Then I offer these key words to FBI, CIA, Homeland Secruity..ect..

Bomb, Infidel, Attack, Islam, Al-Qaeda, Allah, Sunni, Jihad, USA Pigs, Suicide Bomber, Traning Camp, Osama Bin Ladin, Muslim, Jew, Destroy, Mohamed Ali, Regime, Hussien, Afghanistan, , Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Chechnya, Explosives, Suda, Oil Fields, Iraqi army, Taliban, Ahmed Rashid, Salafi beliefs, Fatwa, Truck Bomb, Car Bomb, Shoe, Bomb, Al-Zawahiri, Mohamede Atta, Tora Bora, All Jazeera, Cyberplanning, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Al-Poo Poo, Mo-Bama, No-Bama, Guns, Knives, Forks, Pointy Stick, Subway Foot Longs, Flight School, Blow Up, Blow Them Up, Blow That Up, Blow It Up, Blow Me, Ca Ca, Pee Pee, Fat azz in a Burka, The Burka Bombers...La, la la la la la la la la la lalalalalalaalalaaa...

Well atleast you Know what you are doing.

Comment

After reading through this thread, I asked myself: "Why do these guys care that she killed an elephant anyways?"

I must be one self centered fuck because my answer to myself (and yes I often have in-depth conversations in my own mind) to the above question was: "I haven't the slightest idea why they care. I know I don't care because it affects me in no way. The elephant was not anyones personal pet. In that case I would be angry because I have pets. My opinion is that it was her money, I don't care how she spends it really".
              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                Your reading comprehension and reasoning skills are poor.
                Normal reasoning goes out the door when you have a discussion add Africa, Vegans, Hippies, Neocoms, Ronbots, JCF, emotinally charged thread title and top off with a little dead Dumbo. Viola!

Then the comprehension part becomes like Modern art. You see what you want but it still looks like crap to everyone else.

Comment

:idea:Oh Rsmacker, that reminds me when I took my family to the zoo. This asshole elephant was throwing poop at us. So I caught his trunk on the next swing and shoved my pud in it. Well, that stopped his action, but it wouldn't let go..felt pretty good really. But there was alot of people watching ,and my family was a little embarassed. So, this Tug-o-War between me and the elephant lasted about a half hour or so. Then All of a sudden...BAM..I'm on my ass. I thought it finally let go..nope!! The trunk ripped right of it's face, and it was still stuck on my pud. Well, I had to go to the ER like that. It took two stretchers to put me in the ambulance. It was pretty cool really..it was real lovely day..prolly in the low 70's I think.

Oh, the trunk is still attached. The doctors said they could do surgery or just deal with it. It does look quite flattering in my Levi 505s..people love it!!
                  This is the best post in this thread IMO! My tragedies are your amusement!!

You Fucking Fuckers!!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Comment

• I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                        Normal reasoning goes out the door when you have a discussion add Africa, Vegans, Hippies, Neocoms, Ronbots, JCF, emotinally charged thread title and top off with a little dead Dumbo. Viola!
                        I think you mean "Voila" rather than a member of the violin family, but not to worry, I laughed my tits off anyway. :ROTF:

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                          After reading through this thread, I asked myself: "Why do these guys care that she killed an elephant anyways?"

I must be one self centered fuck because my answer to myself (and yes I often have in-depth conversations in my own mind) to the above question was: "I haven't the slightest idea why they care. I know I don't care because it affects me in no way. The elephant was not anyones personal pet. In that case I would be angry because I have pets. My opinion is that it was her money, I don't care how she spends it really".
                          Because, and read through the thread again, it's HOW she killed the hefferlump and the reason she did it.

Being a self-centred fuck is great up to a point, but simply looking at anything that goes on in the world and saying that because it doesn't affect you directly you couldn't give a shit is ignorance in the extreme.

Cunts setting bushfires in Australia doesn't affect me - should I get angry when I see the destruction? How about Jap whaling fleets in the protected waters of the Antarctic, doing their "scientific research"? Or timber companies logging the great rain forests of the world at a catastrophic rate? How about genocidal regimes striving to eliminate their countrymen who don't come from their tribes? Or maybe the odd American tourist who goes abroad and finds themself on a trumped up spying charge? Should we all say "Fuck them, nowt to do with me"?

Sooner or later something will come along that affects you directly, that'll be the day you hope someone will man your corner, even if they don't know you. Someone who feels morally obliged to speak up, even if it is simply calling your oppressor a cunt on a guitar-based message board. Just "looking after No 1 and fuck everyone else, I'm alright Jack" is the kind of attitude that will fuck this planet up for all of us.

And the elephants.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                            It's all about the OKRA!
                            Don't forget Gail King. Wherever Okra is, she's not too far behind.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

• Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                              Because, and read through the thread again, it's HOW she killed the hefferlump and the reason she did it.

Being a self-centred fuck is great up to a point, but simply looking at anything that goes on in the world and saying that because it doesn't affect you directly you couldn't give a shit is ignorance in the extreme.

Cunts setting bushfires in Australia doesn't affect me - should I get angry when I see the destruction? How about Jap whaling fleets in the protected waters of the Antarctic, doing their "scientific research"? Or timber companies logging the great rain forests of the world at a catastrophic rate? How about genocidal regimes striving to eliminate their countrymen who don't come from their tribes? Or maybe the odd American tourist who goes abroad and finds themself on a trumped up spying charge? Should we all say "Fuck them, nowt to do with me"?

Sooner or later something will come along that affects you directly, that'll be the day you hope someone will man your corner, even if they don't know you. Someone who feels morally obliged to speak up, even if it is simply calling your oppressor a cunt on a guitar-based message board. Just "looking after No 1 and fuck everyone else, I'm alright Jack" is the kind of attitude that will fuck this planet up for all of us.

And the elephants.
                              Glad to see all the media hype is working on at least one person. Time to turn off the TV and turn on the bs filter for all the news on the net. It's too easy for the media to spin things in one direction or the other to gain a sympathetic audience for their "cause of the day". Lawyers do the same thing with jurists as well. I'm not denying that there are bad things going on in the world but when you remove all the adjectives the media adds it becomes just another story.

Comment

• This one is potty trained..wow..

He kinda looks like me sitting there..except he's not reading an issue of Terrrorizer!
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X