Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remember Pencilsketch. What shit storms he used to start.

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
      so, I have to ask, obviously that lemon oil forum someone set up was a joke, but is it still active? or did it fade away do to lack of interest because it was a joke? I thought it was hilarious. I remember when the admins had "discussion for all things lemon oil" under the Tech forum. didnt we have a separate lemon oil area here too for awhile?? I remember one time there were like 20 threads going about lemon oil. goofiness! those were fun times. good laughs!
      I was in the Linseed oil clan.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        The issue with Chuckracer was that he hit hard times and needed help paying for his meds. The hat was passed around the JCF to help him pay for them. At the same time, he bought a piece of rack gear from the Classifieds using his credit card. Many folks who had donated for his med fund were upset that he was so down on his luck yet also buying gear.
        I remember this shitstorm. Matter of fact, I've donated to three "hat passings" including the Dimebag deal. Let's just say I got screwed 2/3 of the time.
        "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
          I remember this shitstorm. Matter of fact, I've donated to three "hat passings" including the Dimebag deal. Let's just say I got screwed 2/3 of the time.
          How about the infamous Zack Wylde Guitar scam. I forget the name of the company but that scam made for some really fun threads. One of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
            How about the infamous Zack Wylde Guitar scam. I forget the name of the company but that scam made for some really fun threads. One of my favorites.
            357 Choppers or something like that...wait, I'll check my coffee cup, yep that's the name.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
              357 Choppers or something like that...wait, I'll check my coffee cup, yep that's the name.
              Yep, I still use my cup and sometimes wear the ZW/357 shirts. I'm still waiting for my free guitar since I paid the $30 for shipping. Surely they'll ship soon, right? :ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

357 Choppers. Damn.. that was a good time. I think Toejam got promoted to an admin because of his expert advise on that one!! Just kidding Joe.

Comment

Remember Brett?

How about that kid that constantly had relationship problems, drug problems and would buy a bunch of stuff and then sell it all, and buy it back... and so on and so on. I bought a laptop from him that was a total POS. Got taken good on that one.

Comment

What about that Brett that had the kick ass jackson collection? is he still around? he had a white siamese soloist that was BAD ASS! buncha Rhoads models too. what happened to him?
                    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                      What about that Brett that had the kick ass jackson collection? is he still around? he had a white siamese soloist that was BAD ASS! buncha Rhoads models too. what happened to him?
                      He was from Texas I believe. I am pretty sure he was a rocket scientist. He would always post a guitar pic with at least 50 guitar cases with masking tape on them showing what was inside. He was also into Iguana's.
                      He had one heck of a collection.

Remember Alz??

Comment

gila monsters he had. last i remember of brett he took pictures of some strippers feet that were like big foot and posted them. he did have some awesome Jacksons, but i think he got into EVH Peveys?
                        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                          I should reopen that board
                          that be cool K...love to see CC come back (assuming my ban is lifted)
                          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Originally posted by gtrbuyer View Post
                            that be cool K...love to see CC come back (assuming my ban is lifted)
                            Coming from Sir Ban-a-Lot that's pretty comical. Are you still altering people's posts so they say what you want? My favorites are when you fix your typos when you reword people's posts and then go correct all the quotes that contain those typos. I sure admire your attention to detail when you manipulate what people say on your blog site.

Happy New Year loser!!!

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Who you callin' old timer I resemble that remark.
                              3rd revision board member as well. Since 98 I think. All this time and only 630 posts. Allthough I kept losing post counts everytime they changed or upgraded.I'm not complaining in fact I thought it was hilarious when RacerX had the highest post count of anybody and wouldn't let any of us forget it and kept posting whenever anyone else did to just stay on top and then one day.......his count rolled over to 0 :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                              remember Ron?

Comment

Originally posted by Outlander View Post
                                Who you callin' old timer I resemble that remark.
                                3rd revision board member as well. Since 98 I think. All this time and only 630 posts. Allthough I kept losing post counts everytime they changed or upgraded.I'm not complaining in fact I thought it was hilarious when RacerX had the highest post count of anybody and wouldn't let any of us forget it and kept posting whenever anyone else did to just stay on top and then one day.......his count rolled over to 0 :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                                remember Ron?
                                How many did he reach? He's in second in post count currently and he's only posted a few times in the last couple of months.
                                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
                                X