Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey stranger, how ya been?? Glad you've popped back in.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
      Remember Arash? Short visit (banned twice) but heated discussions indeed He introduced immense arrogance mixed with inexperience, which we all know, will set this place on fire! To maximize his initial success in popularity, he spec'ed out and ordered a "unique" def lep Hysteria Jackson Custom Shop, which no one her could take seriously... because... well, that's a long story

I wonder if he's with us today... you never know.
      HAHA! Nice one, Henrik. I'd forgotten all about the Arash Signature Model
      Hail yesterday

Comment

"Signature"! That's right, Gary, lol! That was one of the reasons he got banned, I'm sure. That sound harsh to anyone? Well, you should have been there to understand. JCF is a tough crowd. Good times

Funny note to that story... remember Zerberus? Located in Germany, I think. I think he made some tech work on that very guitar, even though Arash was supposed to be located in Denmark. Well....

Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Funny note to that story... remember Zerberus? Located in Germany, I think.
          Yeah, Tim was in Germany. What happened to him? I sold a pickup on the Duncan Forum earlier this year and the person was asking me where Tim went, and I told him he hasn't been seen on the JCF in awhile either.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

1 year or so since last post. I thought he was on the Duncan forum forever.

Speaking of missing JCF'ers. Despite his short stint, I really miss his input

Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
              Hey tonemonster, I first joined back in either late 2000 or early 2001. Did you change your screenname?
              NO sir. I have always had the same screen name here. I cant even remember when I joined. then we switched boards to this new place for some reason in 2002. I may have been around since 2000 or 2001 at the old site, I just cant remember.
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

fuck toejam!
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                    Remember the 19 year old twins that were girls? Turned out it was some teenage kid that was a dude and kind of fruity or something to that extent?

What happened to him or them or whatever I think the user name was UPSlinaV or something UPS...
                    Hey! That one was funny, in a creepy kinda way. Lina V was "her" name IIRC.
                    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I faintly remember the Lina V thing.

who is the picture of? ^^^^^^ the dude with the crackle jacksons????
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I'm an oldtimer but I'm not here anymore
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                          fuck toejam!
                          Yeah! And fuck Lee, too! Bruce Lee? Sara Lee? Lee Majors? Lee Garver?
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

a lot of us are still around but don't post as much for whatever reason...i remember you tm...and the guy in the pic is hal *sweepkicker extraordinaire*...lol...d.m.
                            http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              Lee Adama? I'm looking forward to the 16th of January.
                              Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                                Lee Adama? I'm looking forward to the 16th of January.
                                Tommy Lee, General Lee (YeeeeeeHaaaaw) lee lee lee!

oh yeah......FUCK TOEJAM!!!! LOL I'm bored.
                                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
                                X