Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Wierd Hal

Total burnout but funny guy with a sweet collection of Jacksons.

I either didn't know or forgot that Doc passed away. When was it?

The issue with Chuckracer was that he hit hard times and needed help paying for his meds. The hat was passed around the JCF to help him pay for them. At the same time, he bought a piece of rack gear from the Classifieds using his credit card. Many folks who had donated for his med fund were upset that he was so down on his luck yet also buying gear.

Rather than deal with the constant badgering, he bailed.

Where's BloodSplatter (another Chuck)? Haven't seen him in a while either. Didn't he relocate to the Charvel forum with BroFF and a few others?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      Where's BloodSplatter (another Chuck)? Haven't seen him in a while either. Didn't he relocate to the Charvel forum with BroFF and a few others?
      Relocate? He was banned. Mistake by the admins if you ask me. Live and let go.
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        Yeah Wierd Hal
        You gotta love him

Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

BroFF there is another one I remember. didnt he have a sweet green crackle jackson with a reverse strat headstock? or was that someone else??
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

i think it was just green and not a crackle...tried trading it to me at one point but i just don't do kahlers...d.m.
            http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Back to the Lina V fiasco. I just registered when it went down so I barely caught the tail end of it.

Was there not a member here or two that was planning on "Hitting it" then they got all butt hurt when they found out it was a dude.

I thought I remember something about dirty messages and this and that.

Comment

Oh, that was goin on quite a bit.... haha...

Comment

HA!!! Goofy stuff.

wasnt there one other situation like that? some girl that was a guy or something?
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

This thread is not complete without the picture of the cockroach. Who has it?
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Eeeek! Bugz!

Comment

I am still here

BroFF. aint heard from Tim in a while. I guess he is ok.

Comment

I'm not an old timer, but I've been here for a few years now.
                          Scott

Comment

TM

You have to know this too, Vince Sansevere is in jail or going to jail or awaiting trial so thats pretty badass!

anyhow welcome back!

C

Comment

I forgot about that, haha

Comment

There has been some funny-ass drama & some funny-ass comedy on here over the years that's for sure. It's been kinda quiet lately, with the exception of the one dude who got Bill all pissed. LOL, think about that. Bill is a pretty mellow dude, and I've seen him let quite a lot of stuff slide off his back. How annoying do you have to be to get Bill pissed? :ROTF:
                                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                                X