Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill? Mellow? You're kidding... hehee...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
      Bill? Mellow? You're kidding... hehee...
      :ROTF:

I know LOL, maybe not in real life, but he has put up with a lot of shit on here. More than I would put up with anyway. Maybe that's it, my point of reference is me, so it's all fucked up.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

A world where Bill is mellow is one that I hope never exists.
        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

I'm a newbie and wasn't around in the 80s, but the big thing I've noticed since I've gotten here is that Jacksons are getting more popular outside of Jackson circles. I remember being one of the very few people I knew who owned a Jackson, much less a Charvel, as well as on other more general music sites. Now a lot of people are catching onto and buying them...

Comment

I'm still here.I'm and old fart from Charvel Central too.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I'm still here from the board before the last board. I only really post when I feel I have something to contribute.

EJ

Comment

so, I have to ask, obviously that lemon oil forum someone set up was a joke, but is it still active? or did it fade away do to lack of interest because it was a joke? I thought it was hilarious. I remember when the admins had "discussion for all things lemon oil" under the Tech forum. didnt we have a separate lemon oil area here too for awhile?? I remember one time there were like 20 threads going about lemon oil. goofiness! those were fun times. good laughs!
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Any one ever hear from Soloist1? I believe that was his name... He was always into it with Vinnie Sansevere...

And yeah, the lemon oil years was a fun era... Thought I'd bookmarked the Forum myself, but can't find it. I'm on too many forums anyways, haha... I need to make a resolution to get off these things...

Comment

Anybody remember back when Bill was gay?
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

"was"??

Comment

Why hasnt Bill hit this thraed yet? I was waiting for him to surface here and give us some laughs.
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                          I'm still here.I'm and old fart from Charvel Central too.

I should reopen that board
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Bill's playing hermit these days... He'll be back...

Comment

Originally posted by ejpii View Post
                              I'm still here from the board before the last board. I only really post when I feel I have something to contribute.

EJ

Same here. 6 years I dont think I have broke 2,000 posts yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                                Bill's playing hermit these days... He'll be back...
                                I wonder if he did nicked his sack while shaving for the new year?
                                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Working...
                                X