Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh shit, Joe's on a roll!
    "POOP"

Comment

• a Kaiser roll?
      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

• Mmm, kaiser roll. Pass the mustard!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• ...And ~K~ bans Joe.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Didn't you cut off his membership?
            We don't discuss former members like that, you know better. There is a gag on that info
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• She said "gag!"
              "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                She said "gag!"
                And "former members".
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• no one can ever say it doesn't remain interesting around here. :ROTF:
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• And no one can say you lack a great sense of humor! Well, that fuckin Joe might!
                    "POOP"

Comment

• FWIW to bring up the LinaV thing. Word was terribly pissed at me because he wanted that person banned. When that story came out about the twin girls being one guyvI had to wonder if there was a deeper issue and this person was trans. Obviously I would be protective of anyone being picked on in that circumstance. Turned out this kid, who ever he was happened to be from NH somewhere.... no it wasn't me...

Joe anymore good member shots?

Comment

And no one can say you lack a great sense of humor! Well, that fuckin Joe might!

I had to keep my sense of humor with this because people treat it like a death sentence at times. It isn't because they aren't compassionate or don't want to understand it but more because they are afraid to say something offensive by mistake.

I used my sense of humor to get by before this so it was only natural to keep it up. Even with my friends we make jokes and I take my fair share of shots. Shit even at times it's hillarious to me and I'm living it!

Comment

• oh Joeeeeee! Wanna move it up to boobies now?

Comment

• Can we keep Joe's boobies out of it!
                            Haven't our eyes suffered enough?!?!
                            -Rick

Comment

• By the way ~K~, nice new ink! Very cool design!
                              "POOP"

Comment

By the way ~K~, nice new ink! Very cool design!
                                huh? got pix?
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X