Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will send you money for a beer to kick Joe in the balls... Anyone else want to chip in for a good cause? lol. j/k!

Comment

• Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
      I will send you money for a beer to kick Joe in the balls... Anyone else want to chip in for a good cause? lol. j/k!
      Hey Chris,

I got your voicemail last night. I'll forward you my cell number, that's the easiest way to get me direct.
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
          Hey Chris,

I got your voicemail last night. I'll forward you my cell number, that's the easiest way to get me direct.

Ok. Just calling to shoot the shit...

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
            Joe, Are you going to NAMM? I've been offered a deal too good to pass up ...

Someone offered me a beer to kick you in the nuts!! Sorry, a beers a beer dude!
            LOL No, I'm not going. Maybe I'll drink a beer later and punch myself in the nuts, though.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
              You gotta love him

Wasn't this guy selling some of his guitars on eBay recently? With very short and strange descriptions? I think this RR was in the background of the photo of one of the guitars that he was selling on eBay.

And do you have any more pics of this/his other RRs Henrik?

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                LOL No, I'm not going. Maybe I'll drink a beer later and punch myself in the nuts, though.

Hmmm... Thats an idea! - Yikes Joe that's just wrong!

Oh I got the Bridge and Plate today and just installed the bridge - holy shit it Rocks!!!!! I missed this type of tuna since I sold my JCF and it is awesome!!!!!! Thanks!

Comment

• what about xenophobe?? he still around???
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Tonemonstaaaa!!!!
                    I'm about as worn out as an elephant's toenail.
                    I'm available again to cause havoc, make fun of anything, anyone, most of all myself, and not contribute any posts that are of any value as in the past.
                    At your cervix, service, sir!!!
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                      Tonemonstaaaa!!!!
                      I'm about as worn out as an elephant's toenail.
                      I'm available again to cause havoc, make fun of anything, anyone, most of all myself, and not contribute any posts that are of any value as in the past.
                      At your cervix, service, sir!!!
                      TOMMY!!! Good to see you pal. whats new in the world??

we gonna tear this place up? I am not above making fun of myself or anything else.

whats the scoop?

Comment

• I lead a feeble existence that consists of the NFL, NHL, and MLB Networks.
                        They are all in succession on Direct T.V. and i no longer have to punch in numbers on the remote control. Only the up and down button. It's a primrose lane that I walk everyday, a slackers paradise, and i like it, i like it alot. I requested a bailout and was denied. Rightly so-lol Nothing has changed, I'm a mental sloth and all is well actually.
                        I teeter each day between the choice of hockey highlights from 1972 and NFL's greatest games, decisions , decisions. I'm looking for the least amount of responsibility possible, it's great work if you can find it. In a nutshell, I'm just ducky.
                        How's it hangin' with you dude?

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                          How's it hangin' with you dude?

Well, been thru alot in the last 3 years. Lost my dad this year to cancer after a long battle. not fun. I try to keep busy with hobbies. I still enjoy playing guitar, although I dont play much in summer as I am out doing summer time activites. I still try to keep relatively fit and eat right and excercise. just for general health. overall, I am pretty decent. things can always be better or worse. so I am pretty happy in general. just enjoying the ride called life. Its good to be back here. I have been away too long. just so many things going on the last 3 or 4 years. I could go on and on, but its just boring details.

Comment

• i'm sorry about your pop. i wish i could talk to mine everyday still. i've been through enough to fill up more than the dead sea scrolls so i won't bother either. i've been off the board for a while too but am ready to headache people again. i don't really need to do that but i like it. always good to see old pals again on here. now, pick out something to bash or make fun of-lol

Comment

• Well it's always good to see you back on bro. Miss ya.

Comment

• im still around. too busy to practice/play, hence not really posting.

...i donated a DK1 body to the Dimebag fund. Thats my claim to fame. Or photoshopping Ron's face onto Lindsay Lohan's (pre-cocacine) body.

Anyone else remember that guy who was trying to sell his ugly fender mutt? wood finish, 3 hums, 500ish bucks? the "I've got the skills to pay the bills" guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X