Islamic Facists. GHB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tashtego
    I've been meaning to ask a Turkish citizen. How'd you like "Valley of the Woves"? Do Turks really believe US service men are harvesting organs from Iraqi children?

the Vallet of the Wolves(Kurtlar Vadisi in Turksih) was a tv series which included a mafia oriented story.The movie was a spinoff and it does not have a statement as" those are real".and there was a warning text which was shown after the theme of the series,when it was on tv.It said "all these events,characters and people are just imagination.they are not real"

I assume it's pretty much same for the movie.

And I don't think US doctors harvest organs from children but this may happen.And efen if it was true it would have nothing to do with the US government,it would be about the people who do it.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
      Let's face facts. These people are dedicated to two causes, the destruction of the State of Israel and the death of as many Americans as they can cause. Nothing more. .

Mike

I don't think noone's psycho enough to think that.They want their invaded lands back,that's all.Are they violent?Yes,indeed.But isn't Israel?
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton
        I don't think noone's psycho enough to think that.They want their invaded lands back,that's all.Are they violent?Yes,indeed.But isn't Israel?
        Now we're going back into ancient history.

The Jews were there 2000 years ago as well. Persians, Diaspora, Hitler, NATO, anyone? I personally think that Israël has a right to exist. Most of the violence, I can understand, Israël is protecting their right to be there. The muslim factions around there got their asses handed to them on a platter by Israël plenty of times. And now with the entire Lebanon/Hezbollah thing, I think it was a good thing of Israel to react the way they did, they didn't put up with shit and went in there to get their kidnapped soldiers back and deal with Hezbollah while they were at it (of course the ending is not what we'd have wanted....). If I had a choice between fighting a war in my backyard or my neighbour's backyard, the choice would be easily made.
        Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 08-16-2006, 11:58 AM.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

They have no more right to those lands than Israel. Israel's "violence" is a direct reaction to the violence perpetrated against them.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

everyone come to the motherfucking Estonia

quote from wikipedia: "This, according to the survey, would make Estonians the least religious people in the 25-member European Union."
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
              They have no more right to those lands than Israel. Israel's "violence" is a direct reaction to the violence perpetrated against them.

Mike
              While this is true, you have to look at reality. The refugee camps are infested hellholes that make life impossible. Yeah, I heard arguments about Palestinians being incapable of setting up a functioning economy, but I have two responses to that. No one is giving them billions for infrastructure every year like Israel gets, and two, you can't really run a city that has curfews, whose boundaries have been carved by a madman. This is why 50% of palestinians are poor and out of work. It would be like carving up Brooklyn and not letting anyone ever leave Bed-Stuy for work. What's going to happen?

If the Palestinians ever get to control their own state and have sane borders, it will be all up to them to make it work. no excuses. Until then, those refugee camps are going to produce violent people of all kinds. I'm not taking their side nor excusing it. I'm just talking about reality.

Comment

Originally posted by danastas
                The day after Septmeber 11, there were mass demonstrations in Iran, Turkey and Syria, tens of thousdans. What were they doing? A candlelight vigil for the dead Americans in the WTC.

In Palestine, they were cheering. Because they hate Americans. And they hate Israelis. Enough said there.
                That is a good point. I do remember the Iranian vigils and was very pleasantly suprised. I don't remember the Syrian ones at all. On the other hand, if the Iranian leadership is to be taken at their word, and the Iranian people don't do something about their leadership, there will be a nuclear exchange in the coming years that will probably wipe out Israel and most likely all major Iranian cities at least. I don't think Israel has the will to first strike Iran but they have survivable second strike capabilities.

Comment

Isreal was a nation wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy before Islam was even started my mahammed(sp) We can argue the biblical right of Isreal to exist and own that land but I wont. That wouldnt get us anywhere but in a huge arguement.
                  Islams goal is to spread islam everywhere with or without the use of violence. Check the former soviet republics out. They are islamic and very violent. The nation of Sudan is slaughtering christians and enslaving them in the name of islam Its not a peaceful religion. Its a cult thats into total world domination in the name of ALLAH by any means necessary. Isreal should totally annilate anyone claiming there destruction. Any nation that claims death to Isreal should be annialated. Isreal doesnt start the violence they defend there right exist. Hezbollah kidnapped there soldiers unprovoked. Iran supports the terrorist organizations. Islam promotes suicide bombing,calls jews decendants of apes and pigs,attacked the USA with planes. Its not the USA or Isreal that starts this crap. Isreal should nuke Tehran as a demonstration of what will happen if the islamic murderers dont cease with there agenda of pushing every jew into the mediterranian sea.

Comment

No one is giving them billions for infrastructure every year like Israel gets ....
                    That is demonstrably false. International aid to the Palestinians is massive. Israel alone is responsible for at least $50,000,000 per month.

Further US aid to Israel is largely in the form of loans which bear interest and which Israel must repay. Subtract out the loans (which the Palestinians could not and would not repay) and the picture is far more equitable.

Of course like every other well-intentioned welfare program, aid to the Palestinians has only made them dependant and more unable to care for themselves or build a functioning society.
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg
                      Isreal was a nation wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy before Islam was even started my mahammed(sp) We can argue the biblical right of Isreal to exist and own that land but I wont. That wouldnt get us anywhere but in a huge arguement.
                      Islams goal is to spread islam everywhere with or without the use of violence. Check the former soviet republics out. They are islamic and very violent. The nation of Sudan is slaughtering christians and enslaving them in the name of islam Its not a peaceful religion. Its a cult thats into total world domination in the name of ALLAH by any means necessary. Isreal should totally annilate anyone claiming there destruction. Any nation that claims death to Isreal should be annialated. Isreal doesnt start the violence they defend there right exist. Hezbollah kidnapped there soldiers unprovoked. Iran supports the terrorist organizations. Islam promotes suicide bombing,calls jews decendants of apes and pigs,attacked the USA with planes. Its not the USA or Isreal that starts this crap. Isreal should nuke Tehran as a demonstration of what will happen if the islamic murderers dont cease with there agenda of pushing every jew into the mediterranian sea.

Not practical...but I respect the sentiment.

Mike

Comment

While this is true, you have to look at reality. The refugee camps are infested hellholes that make life impossible. Yeah, I heard arguments about Palestinians being incapable of setting up a functioning economy, but I have two responses to that. No one is giving them billions for infrastructure every year like Israel gets, and two, you can't really run a city that has curfews, whose boundaries have been carved by a madman. This is why 50% of palestinians are poor and out of work. It would be like carving up Brooklyn and not letting anyone ever leave Bed-Stuy for work. What's going to happen?

If the Palestinians ever get to control their own state and have sane borders, it will be all up to them to make it work. no excuses. Until then, those refugee camps are going to produce violent people of all kinds. I'm not taking their side nor excusing it. I'm just talking about reality.
                        Im sorry but the Islamic world has plenty of oil money to go around. Iran and the others are only interested in providing weapons. There is no excuse for palistinians to not be recieving oil moneys from there "brothers" If Iran and Saudi Arabia would stop buying Russian weapons and sending them to the "oppressed" people in palistine and lebanon and start sending aid so they can build a decent nation Isreal wouldnt have to regulate there movements. You can say what you want about Isreal but they are surrounded by people that want them totally destroyed. Whatever means they use to defend themselves is fine by me. America need to cut the oil cord and start listening to the people who have developed other fuel sources. Screw the oil industry and there control over the USA. We can run our cars and other things on other fuel sources.

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg
                          Im sorry but the Islamic world has plenty of oil money to go around.
                          Good point. Here's the list of Palestinian aid donors from the link above, where in the heck are all of the good-hearted Muslim nations that profess such concern for the welfare of their poor downtrodden Palestinian neighbors?

UNITED STATES: $150 million goes to construction, training government officials and other projects, plus $84 million in humanitarian assistance paid through the U.N. Relief and Works Agency for Palestinian Refugees.
                          EUROPEAN COMMISSION: $148 million, including $21.6 million in direct aid to the caretaker Fatah-led Palestinian Authority. It gave $345 million in 2005.
                          GERMANY: $76 million, plus $56.6 million given through non-governmental organizations and U.N. agencies.
                          FRANCE: $73.9 million, including $30.8 million in direct aid to the Palestinian Authority, $6.2 million to the World Bank, $6.2 million to U.N. agencies.
                          BRITAIN: $61.6 million, half of which goes to U.N. agencies.
                          NETHERLANDS: $40.6 million, with $6.2 million of it going to the Palestinian government, and the rest given to U.N. agencies and aid groups.
                          SWEDEN: $30.3 million to U.N. agencies, plus $35.7 million given though NGOs.
                          ITALY: $27 million
                          BELGIUM: $13 million.
                          DENMARK: $4.1 million.
                          FINLAND: $7.4 million — half to Palestinian Authority projects, the rest to U.N. agencies.
                          GREECE: $6.8 million, though aid groups.
                          IRELAND: $4.9 million in aid, of which $923,400 in direct aid to the Palestinian Authority, the rest via aid groups, U.N. agencies.
                          LUXEMBOURG: $3.7 million, through aid groups.
                          SPAIN: $2.5 million, to World Bank trust fund for the Palestinian Authority.
                          LATVIA, LITHUANIA, HUNGARY, ESTONIA, and CYPRUS: Combined total of about $876,000.
                          No figures are available from Austria, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Portugal, Poland, Malta and Slovakia.
                          Oh that's right, it's up to the evil west to provide for the well being of Muslims everywhere. Dhimmitude, learn it, live it, love it.
                          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I heard a statement today that really hit the nail on the head. Not all Muslims are Extremist Islamic Terrorists. There are peace loving Muslims out there. However, the Peace Loving ones are not in Leadership positions. (The Majority of Muslim Leader's hold to these-or support- Conseravite Extremist Beliefs.) The Peace Loving Muslims don't call the Shots. They don't have the Money or the Power. The Hate Mongering is being preached to a largely young, poor, highly impressionable Muslim Population ( 40% of Iranians live below poverty level, and the median age is 25 years old). There was a certain Party with a certain Leader that promised to and brought Germany out of it's economic ruin and poverty. Hitler and the Nazi party looked like the good guy saviours to the German people in the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by dd3keegs
                              I heard a statement today that really hit the nail on the head. Not all Muslims are Extremist Islamic Terrorists. There are peace loving Muslims out there. However, the Peace Loving ones are not in Leadership positions. (The Majority of Muslim Leader's hold to these-or support- Conseravite Extremist Beliefs.) The Peace Loving Muslims don't call the Shots. They don't have the Money or the Power. The Hate Mongering is being preached to a largely young, poor, highly impressionable Muslim Population ( 40% of Iranians live below poverty level, and the median age is 25 years old). There was a certain Party with a certain Leader that promised to and brought Germany out of it's economic ruin and poverty. Hitler and the Nazi party looked like the good guy saviours to the German people in the beginning.
                              And every savior promising change needs a scapegoat to direct his people's hatred and help foster more unity among them. Funny, Hitler and Islamic Extremists have the same scapegoat....but Islamic Extremists also get the West thrown in for good measure.

Mike

Comment

Look how serious this crapolla got..

OK, this is NO fun..

Screw you guys..I'm goin' home..

Bill Z Mohamed Allah Jihad
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X