Islamic Facists. GHB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islamic Facists. GHB

What is this guy thinking? Well, if I were in power, the last thing I would do is piss off the bad guys more than they already are. I am so tired of listening to the words from our nation. Tony Snow has ice up his ass. I am all for protection against terrorists. And I glad that the Brits foiled the plot. And, I understand that there is a lot of stuff going on that we don't see. But, why throw wood on the fire by using words like "Fascist". Fascism has no roots in religion. It's a form of economic policy. The people we are up against want an Islamic World. That would be based on religious tenets. That would make it a theocracy (sp). George should keep his mouth shut. I can't even listen to him anymore. There was a time when I thought Rice was nice. That's before she became Sec of State. Now, she's just an apologist for a foreign policy that is bankrupt, both figuratively and literally. I knew I didn't spell it right on the lead. Sorry
    Last edited by fett; 08-10-2006, 03:35 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Is there a specific quote you are basing this on? I am curious to read what spawned this.

And, yes, I agree.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

the guys you're against have oil
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
        Is there a specific quote you are basing this on? I am curious to read what spawned this.

And, yes, I agree.

Mike
        I'm watching TV as Chernoff redefining "Fascism" to suit George's quote. Racer will post it, I'm sure. I just heard George say it on a replay. George needs a new sound bite writer. He obviously can't think off the cuff. I have gone througn a lot of Presidents in my time. And I have a sense of history. He is, with out a doubt, one of the ............. I have ever seen or read about. It makes me very sad.
        Last edited by fett; 08-10-2006, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton
          the guys you're against have oil

what? they do?
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo
            what? they do?
            They don't have oil. They are on a "Mission from God". That's what they think and that all that matters. The vast majority of the billion plus Muslims don't have anything to do with this. It only takes a few to fuk over the rest and put them all under the scope. Those few have the rest of the world jumping through hoops. I am reading the history of WWII. The regular armies duke it out. Then you throw in partisans. And they played havoc on the conventional forces because they were not playing by the rules. They were effective because they would attack Germans knowing that the retaliation would kill thousands. That didn't stop them because they had a cause. I see little difference with what's happening in Lebanon or England or the Mid-East with what happened then. A fanatic few, whether they are on our side or the other, can actually change the course of history. And, that's what scares me.

Comment

See, fett, when you don't provide a link you look like this:

:ROTF:
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

They have oil. How does the son of an oil billionaire really care about religion? And why do half the Saudi royal family still support the guy in secret? And why did they set up the most regressive form of Islam in their country? Was it to keep their population stupid? So that they could keep all the profits from the oil? The guy who keeps doing this is simply the capo for the Saudis. Don Corleone would have a field day with all of this.

Comment

We are really trying to destroy Muslims.... We reallly want to keep them and all their nations down.... blah blah blah

We rather buy bilions upon billions of dollars of oil from them rather than drilling and depleting our own resources. The billions of $$$ stay with a royal minority that they don't share the loot with the people. The masses claim their hungry children and disease ridden populus is because the Americans and their politics... whatever.

World War III started on 9-11-2001 the infidels vs. the Holly. Fill in whoever you want, not for me to determine although I have my opinions.

A minority of radical whackjob "religious" soldiers have ruined a major world religion for the rest of them. Since they are not brave to come out in front and fight mano a mano, you have to wipe out their hiding holes. Schools, hospital basements. etc.
                  Until the peaceful and otherwise harmless majority of them do not stand up to them and say: You do not represent us go and fight yuor war somewhere else, we will live in a continuous fighting and unstable planet.

Americans are not the nicest on the sand yard, neither the worst. Yet some stink appears and the rest of the sand people start clamoring for American intervention and support. You want us there or not?...
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by danastas
                    They have oil. How does the son of an oil billionaire really care about religion? And why do half the Saudi royal family still support the guy in secret? And why did they set up the most regressive form of Islam in their country? Was it to keep their population stupid? So that they could keep all the profits from the oil? The guy who keeps doing this is simply the capo for the Saudis. Don Corleone would have a field day with all of this.

Do you play Omerta?

Comment

Originally posted by Norton
                      Do you play Omerta?
                      LOL, no, what is it? I grew up in New Haven, though, so I know something about the capo.

Comment

It's a text based online rpg game.

www.barafranca.com

Comment

Fett, fascism can have a strong religious componenet. Perhaps needs to have it. The Nuremburg rallies inspired a religious ecstasy of hate and defiance with Hitler as the godhead of the Reich for example. I view the Hajj as religious demand to attend the annual Islamic Nuremberg rally that goes on in Mecca. I'm just not sure it makes sense to parse Islam and Islamofacism.

Comment

I'm watching the Mcglocklin (sp) Report as I type. His Islamic Fascist quote was really put through the wringer. The jist of the comments was, by associating all of Islam as Fascist, he is declaring more than 1 billion people as the enemy . What a rube.

Comment

Originally posted by Tashtego
                              Fett, fascism can have a strong religious componenet. Perhaps needs to have it. The Nuremburg rallies inspired a religious ecstasy of hate and defiance with Hitler as the godhead of the Reich for example. I view the Hajj as religious demand to attend the annual Islamic Nuremberg rally that goes on in Mecca. I'm just not sure it makes sense to parse Islam and Islamofacism.
                              I agree... Hitler used components of religious doctrine.. 1000 year reign etc. Hitler stated during speeches at rallies many parallels to sayings of Christ "I am your Lord and Savior", "rebirth as a new people", "purity by blood" etc. Facism used an extreme of Christian ideology mixed with other warped beliefs. The symbolism is being used as a whacked, warped extremist version of facist events & beliefs paralleled to offshoot idealogies of Islam.
                              Last edited by charvelguy; 08-13-2006, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X