No announcement yet.

Islamic Facists. GHB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fascism is a state controlled economic system. The head of state has the ultimate conrtol on an otherwise free enterprise system. The "State" has the power to direct policy and resourses. The "State" will let the people live their lives as long as it suits the "State". To use a term that is directly tied to the horror of WWII Germany and Italy as those nations waged war has no bearing on what's happening now. The few people that are terrorists; freedom fighters; religious zealots or whatever are not Fascists. They are on a mission to instill a religion based society. That means that every action a person takes will be seen as in-line with religious dogma or not. The Taliban is a prime example. Do your commerce but if you violate the religious rules. Look Out. The purpose of the Islamic agenda is to form a society not an economy.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Economic? In a stricter sense of the term. The word defines an opposition to capitalist ecomonic idealogy and enforces state control.. yes... but I disagree somewhat. The word also covers more political idealogy of the heads of state that is also morphed and influenced from and into other belief systems.
      Fascism is often generalized and used as a blanket term for extremism. It is often misused mainly because of Nazism. (sorry if the word or discussion offends anyone)...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facist
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facist#...e_word_Fascism

I'm sorry Fett, my first post was a reply more in consideration to Tashtego and not directed to the OP or topic.
      Last edited by charvelguy; 08-13-2006, 03:44 PM.

Comment

In current usage the term fascist is often attached to any exercise of political power with which the user of the term disagrees. Of course it goes without saying that the overwhelming majority who use the term wouldn't know a fascist if one bit them on the ass.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler
          the infidels vs. the Holly.
          What does a girl named Holly have to do with any of this?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Holly is what we are fighting for. We want little Holly to be safe in bed. We are protecting her internationally while we can't protect her at a playground. Or provde her cost-effective healthcare. Or having her parents mortgage their lives forever to provide her an education. All these billions upon billions of dollars that we are wasting should stay at home to help us. The best offense is a good defense. Let's take care of US before we try and take on the world.

Comment

Bah, yank her out of school (women shouldn't be educated), don't vaccinate her (it's all a western plot to kill us all), toss a burka on her and ask which way to the mosque. After all, one system is as good as the next and they're all better than western civilization.

Sincerely,

The Multiculturalists
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Ya know... what do the women get when they blow themselves up?
                72 Chippendales? A lifetime of "I can't believe its not butter?"

Comment

In a way Fett, I agree. Fascist is a term that while appropriate as far as it goes, doesn't fully describe Islam and its bloodthirsty adherents. I'm not on the same page at all though with your desire for softer language from the current administration. I think the administration has debased itself trying to appease our enemies using stupidly patent falsehoods like “religion of peace” and “war on terror.” I wish we were running this war more like WWII , including the cartoon propaganda for the kids on Saturday morning. Every day should start with film from 9/11/01 showing all the Moslems 'round the globe cheering, ululating like subhuman cannibals, and passing out candy while desperate people in agony leaped to deaths on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by charvelguy
                    Ya know... what do the women get when they blow themselves up?
                    72 Chippendales? A lifetime of "I can't believe its not butter?"
                    They get the 72 Chippendales oiled up in I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. It's really the best of both worlds... use it for buttering your toast or lubing up for a steamy love session.
                    :ROTF:
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

naw.. they're oppressed.. they probably only get to read Harlequin romance novels.
                      Last edited by charvelguy; 08-14-2006, 11:37 AM.

Comment

I do not advocate using "softer language". I am all for calling a spade a spade.(Oh,oh!!!! ). I just feel like it's like name calling at school. "You're an American Devil!!!". "Yea, but you are an Islamic Fascist". The Prez and the others that represent our country should stop using buzzwords and phrases. It's so undignified. :ROTF: It's OK by me if the rest of us sling it.

Comment

The Islamic scriptures make it mandatory to kill and destroy.

"Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme." (Koran 8:37)

"When the Sacred Months are over, kill those who ascribe partners to God wheresoever ye find them; seize them, encompass them, and ambush them; then if they repent and observe prayer and pay the alms, let them go their way (Koran 4:5). "Fight against those who believe not in God nor in the Last Day, who... refuse allegiance to the True Faith from among those who have received the Book, until they humbly pay tribute out of hand." (Koran 9:29)

"...kill the disbelievers wherever we find them" (Koran 2:191); "fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" (Koran 9:5); "murder them and treat them harshly" (Koran 9:123).

“Seize ye him, and bind ye him, And burn ye him in the Blazing Fire. Further, make him march in a chain, whereof the length is seventy cubits! This was he that would not believe in Allah Most High. And would not encourage the feeding of the indigent! So no friend hath he here this Day. Nor hath he any food except the corruption from the washing of wounds, Which none do eat but those in sin." (Koran 69:30-37)

“Strike off the heads of the disbelievers"; and after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives" (Koran 47:4).

“Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers"; "smite above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them" (Koran 8:12; cp. 8:60).

“slay or crucify or cut the hands and feet of the unbelievers, that they be expelled from the land with disgrace..." (Koran 5:34).

“for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods" (Koran 22:19-22)

"Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into the hearts of the enemies of Allah...Whatever ye spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly." (Surah 8:60)

"Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure," (Surah 61:4).

Here is a Looooong article about why they hate Jews so much
                          http://www.truthandgrace.com/muslimhateforjews.htm

Its all about what there scriptures teach. Allah will punish them if they dont kill infidels and jews

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg
                            The Islamic scriptures make it mandatory to kill and destroy.

"Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme." (Koran 8:37)

"When the Sacred Months are over, kill those who ascribe partners to God wheresoever ye find them; seize them, encompass them, and ambush them; then if they repent and observe prayer and pay the alms, let them go their way (Koran 4:5). "Fight against those who believe not in God nor in the Last Day, who... refuse allegiance to the True Faith from among those who have received the Book, until they humbly pay tribute out of hand." (Koran 9:29)

"...kill the disbelievers wherever we find them" (Koran 2:191); "fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" (Koran 9:5); "murder them and treat them harshly" (Koran 9:123).

“Seize ye him, and bind ye him, And burn ye him in the Blazing Fire. Further, make him march in a chain, whereof the length is seventy cubits! This was he that would not believe in Allah Most High. And would not encourage the feeding of the indigent! So no friend hath he here this Day. Nor hath he any food except the corruption from the washing of wounds, Which none do eat but those in sin." (Koran 69:30-37)

“Strike off the heads of the disbelievers"; and after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives" (Koran 47:4).

“Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers"; "smite above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them" (Koran 8:12; cp. 8:60).

“slay or crucify or cut the hands and feet of the unbelievers, that they be expelled from the land with disgrace..." (Koran 5:34).

“for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods" (Koran 22:19-22)

"Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into the hearts of the enemies of Allah...Whatever ye spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly." (Surah 8:60)

"Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure," (Surah 61:4).

Here is a Looooong article about why they hate Jews so much
                            http://www.truthandgrace.com/muslimhateforjews.htm

Its all about what there scriptures teach. Allah will punish them if they dont kill infidels and jews
                            sounds more like a cult than religion...there ya go, reclassify as a cult so you can deny entry to the country
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Further evidence of my long held belief that religion is resonsible for the majority of misery in this world.

I saw an interesting 48 Hours last night that focused on a prominent black preacher, once heralded as the next great by none other than O. Roberts. This man had a huge congregation, wealth, respect of his peers, position etc. He then had an epiphany and started to preach the belief that everyone is redeemed upon death, and those who suffer hell do so while alive. What do you think the outcome was? He lost just about everything, because that belief system does not fit with the long held tenets of most religions...which are based on controlling human behavior while alive...controlling, influencing, dominating....

Mike
                              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz
                                sounds more like a cult than religion...there ya go, reclassify as a cult so you can deny entry to the country
                                That will never happen. Too many PC sissy's in this country. Wouldnt want to offend a potential terrorist

Comment

Working...
                                X