Islamic Facists. GHB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norton
    you can eat pizza or hamburgers but they have the same purpose.

I mean God=Allah.
    It's just cultural differences between races.Isn't religion a cultural thing?
    yeah pretty much..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton
        It doesn't exist in anywhere that any religion exists.Turkey has %95 Moslem population but women could vote for election long before any country in Europe.

Today,the system is pretty much fucked up.But I'm saying it again,it doesn't have anything to do with people being Moslem.I mean Christianity is not very good too.Remember the mediavel church.Every religion slaves and rules people.That's it.
        You know better than I why that is true in Turkey I bet. The army has supressed Islam for the whole 20th century. In fact the army has to reset the representative process every so many years because everyone starts voting for "sharia law and order candidates. "

Comment

Originally posted by Tashtego
          You know better than I why that is true in Turkey I bet. The army has supressed Islam for the whole 20th century. In fact the army has to reset the representative process every so many years because everyone starts voting for "sharia law and order candidates. "

Yes you are right.The army is the only thing that I trust in Turkey.They will beat up the religious retards if they have to.

I actually hate Islam.They forced the Turks in the middle Asia to accept it and then all this shit happened.The original Turk religion is so much better as I have read.It values the woman equally as the man.The ruler and his wife makes the decisions together and they sign the order together in the old Turk governments.Islam messed it all.
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I've been meaning to ask a Turkish citizen. How'd you like "Valley of the Woves"? Do Turks really believe US service men are harvesting organs from Iraqi children?

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
              Well now, they all look like, sound like, and smell like Muslims to me...

I'll piss on Allah, fuck their goats and wipe my ass on their towels!!

Hey, I don't even like God..what makes you think I give two squirts of rat piss for these stinky pukes..

But I'll take God over those stupid fucks anyday..well because he always wins..

I got one more thing to say...derka derka Mohamed Jihad derka derka!!!!!
              and you can quote me!!!
              Bill, This tune's for you.....http://www.roverradio.com/index.php?...=227&Itemid=72

derka derka Mohamed Jihad

A~
              All hail the 'King'
              R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Are youuuu ready...die mother fucker die
                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...69037959340250

Comment

Oh that song was perdy!!!

Yes YES!!, Derka Derka Mohamed Jihad..Derka Derka Bakula..

Hadji Girl..Jihad Girl..WTF???

You know what..fuck that ..Muslims don't have shit on Catholics man..Those catholic chicks with the plaid shirts, pig tails, saddle shoes, those white stockings..wowee wow wow..That's America!!!!!

What are you gonna say at Muslim all girl high school..Oh man check out the toe on that one..all rolled in a fuggin' piss stained sheet..Jihad cooch corked with a goat fur tampon..with a pine cone air freshener sticking outta her ass..
                  Yeah that's hot...where do I fuggin' sign!!

Yeah, that's exactly the same..but you know different .. NOT!!!:ROTF:

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by finnman
                    Are youuuu ready...die mother fucker die
                    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...69037959340250
                    Oh, that one gave me wood!!

Makes me wanna go there and blow shit up!!!

Ya Know..I don't give a shit..pull out our peeps ..throw me there with the biggest nuke we got..I'll dry hump it..and go laughing!!

Hey, I hope I go to their fuggin' heaven..I fuck their 72 and then blow that shit up too..

I'll fuggum twice!!!

Comment

We're at War and alot of Americans don't even no it. Gives these guys Nukes and watch the real fun begin. Say what ever you want but, these Islamic Facists have an agenda, and if they die trying....as far as they are concerned...that's O.K. with them. If we love our kids and the generations to come...we would do well and not fall asleep on this enemy.

Comment

Amen..

I shouldn't post anymore..I took an Ambien..and I could say something not very nice..

I did that before long ago..oops..

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                          But I'll take God over those stupid fucks anyday..well because he always wins..
                          Heh, so you admit you're on the wrong team, eh?

We are the soldiers under God's command
                          We hold His two-edged sword within our hands
                          We're not ashamed to stand up for what's right
                          We win without sin, it's not by our might
                          And we're fighting all the sin
                          And the good book -- it says we'll win!

[Chorus]
                          Soldiers, Soldiers, under command
                          Soldiers, Soldiers, fighting the Lords battle plan

Are you a soldier under God's command?
                          Help fight the good fight, join us while you can
                          The battle that's waiting is fought so easily
                          Through Him, without sin there is victory
                          And were fighting all the sin
                          And the good book -- it says we'll win!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Stop with the Stryper Ron!!

Hey, didn't they wear yellow and black leg warmers..??

I actually like that stuff..hehee..

shhhh ..don't say nuthin'..

Comment

Your thecret's thafe with me!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Tashtego
                                That's not entirely true. The only time the army has openly repressed an Islamic party, that party was only in power a) because of flaws in the political reporesentation system and b) because it suited the needs of the squabling cheating politicians at the time. The Islamists in Turkey have never been a majority and probably-hopefully never will.

Secondly, and IMO more importantly, the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey says that Turkey is a democratic, secular and social state governed by the rule of law. Our grandfathers paid in their blood to build this republic. If the army must intervene when necessary to protect this, so be it.
                                Last edited by levantin; 08-16-2006, 04:12 AM.
                                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X