No announcement yet.

Islamic Facists. GHB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thy pissants' soul oh holy faggoterry will administer thus misleading our mighty minds with bullshitness - Rooboobert Endbat "Leave the fuck us alone, we just want some pussy not read your books" chapter 8:12
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by fett
      What is this guy thinking? Well, if I were in power, the last thing I would do is piss off the bad guys more than they already are. I am so tired of listening to the words from our nation. Tony Snow has ice up his ass. I am all for protection against terrorists. And I glad that the Brits foiled the plot. And, I understand that there is a lot of stuff going on that we don't see. But, why throw wood on the fire by using words like "Fascist". Fascism has no roots in religion. It's a form of economic policy. The people we are up against want an Islamic World. That would be based on religious tenets. That would make it a theocracy (sp). George should keep his mouth shut. I can't even listen to him anymore. There was a time when I thought Rice was nice. That's before she became Sec of State. Now, she's just an apologist for a foreign policy that is bankrupt, both figuratively and literally. I knew I didn't spell it right on the lead. Sorry
      Dude, Muslims liked the Nazis because they hated Jews too! So maybe he thought they'd like being called facists!:ROTF:

Just kidding on that. But how much more pissed off can they get, really? More pissed off than to want to kill us by sawing our heads off? They already want to do that. At least the terrorists do. So far the Muslim in the "street" has not shown much interest in pointing out the terror cells to authorities. More help from that quarter would be wonderful. I heard that MI5 did have some leads from "regular" Muslims in this case and that's great. All efforts should be made to protect the people who helped so more will feel safe in doing so.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
        So far the Muslim in the "street" has not shown much interest in pointing out the terror cells to authorities. More help from that quarter would be wonderful.
        Exactly and it's not only in their own best interests, it's absolutely the only way that the looming far larger conflict can be avoided. Unfortunately all too often the commentary from that segment of the world is more like this. The highlights:

There are strong reasons to believe that Muslims are not responsible for the recently unveiled terror plots both in Toronto and London.... I would begin with myself as a Muslim, who shares the beliefs that are attributed to the alleged terrorists, but does not feel compelled to even think about murdering innocent civilians.... Applying the same understanding to the men accused in the recently unveiled terrorist plots, it is inconceivable for a Muslim to believe that they had planned to kill themselves and innocent civilians.... Those who attribute terrorism to Al-Qaeda have no evidence.

There are hidden forces, most probably the intelligence agencies of the U.S., Israel and Pakistan, who coordinate and carry out these terrorist operations to pin the blame on Muslims.... Like other totalitarians, such as Hitler, they will have no option but to go out first for blow up the world that doesn’t agree with them, and later, turn on themselves when they realize the impossibility of transforming the whole world in their image with terrorism and aggression.
        Denial, it's not just a river in Africa anymore.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Wow.

That just cuts my sympathy level for the Muslim in the "street" way down. If that is what they CLAIM to believe then they can stand and fall with the terrorists. They HAVE to know better than that. But then, it's okay to lie to the infidel, the Quran permits it.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
            Wow.

That just cuts my sympathy level for the Muslim in the "street" way down. If that is what they CLAIM to believe then they can stand and fall with the terrorists. They HAVE to know better than that. But then, it's okay to lie to the infidel, the Quran permits it.

That woman who was kidnapped then released said on tv that they would keep her in one of the terrorists homes with his family. She also said that many times she saw the terrorists having kids watch for American patrols and they would give a signal to the bombers to place a road side bomb. The only way to win this war is thru fear. We need to do to them what we did to Japan and Germany during WW2. We cant just target terrorists and play nice with the others. Carpet bombing and an unmerciful assault on anyone claiming jihad, and anti jew/american views is all that these people will understand. That sounds terrible but its how wars have always been won. We tried the being nice to civilians in Vietnam and it didnt work. They would hide the VC and feed them and give aid when needed. Total full frontal assault without mercy is the only way to achive victory IMHO. Soldiers are trained to kill people and break things. They arent trained to negotiate with the enemy. Turn the soldies loose and let them win this war on terrorists.

Comment

Here's a fact of life..

Not all Muslims are terrorists BUT all terrorists are Muslim..

I got no use for 'em..fuggum.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg
                Carpet bombing and an unmerciful assault on anyone claiming jihad, and anti jew/american views is all that these people will understand.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I am reluctant to say so, but I think I agree. This is a war that can never be won, unless you bomb the hell out of them. Though for that to work you'd have to be totally independant from oil first, that's what makes this 'war' so hard and 'interesting', they're sitting on what quintessentially is the greatest stockpile of the life's blood of the rest of the industrialized world. + You'd get a REAL world war, there's millions of muslims all over the world and most of them are actually friendly people, I have a couple of close and good friends that adhere to the Qu'ran, but in an 'enlightened' and modern fashion (not the strict, word-for-word, literal intepretation that most of the problem countries use). But you'd have revolt and riots in every country on earth....
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Although I'll be ready for the holy war I have no beef with peaceful Muslims...its the radical Muslims who praise god for murdering who I got a problem with

I agree somewhat that we need to quit being so damn politically correct, being too concerned of how others view us and fight fire with fire.....either stoop to their level or annihilate them.
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Actually I don't agree with the "muslims hate jews" statement.Koran accepts the existance of Jews and Christians.And says that those religions are real but changed in time by people.No religion is better than other.I don't believe in any of them.So I think I'm neutral while writing my comments.

Originally posted by horns666
                      Here's a fact of life..

Not all Muslims are terrorists BUT all terrorists are Muslim..

I got no use for 'em..fuggum.

That's just wrong.There's the ETA in spain.They are terrorists.Are they muslims?No they're not.There was the Armenian terrorists called ASALA in Turkey.Were they Muslims? No.There are terrorists all around the world for different purposes,their religion doesn't matter.

These terrorist groups are muslims but this has nothing to do with their current situation.If they believed in any other religion and their land was invaded,they would still do the same but they would look and speak differently.That's all.

And yes,what they do is horrible.I'm really sorry for the people who lost their loved ones.That's just insane!But this has nothing to do with that they're muslims.

By the way,Saddam was an egoist scum,but Iraq's not better than it was 4 years ago now.It's worse.So I hope this "democracy" thing won't go on for a long time.
                      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton
                        By the way,Saddam was an egoist scum,but Iraq's not better than it was 4 years ago now.It's worse.
                        According to most estimates, Saddam was running something like 50,000 Iraqis per year through his wood chippers and firing squads. The violence is far more visible now since Iraq is no longer a police state but the numbers dying are quite a bit smaller. No doubt it's far from being a paradise but is it really worse than before? I doubt it though it may get there.
                        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Well now, they all look like, sound like, and smell like Muslims to me...

I'll piss on Allah, fuck their goats and wipe my ass on their towels!!

Hey, I don't even like God..what makes you think I give two squirts of rat piss for these stinky pukes..

But I'll take God over those stupid fucks anyday..well because he always wins..

I got one more thing to say...derka derka Mohamed Jihad derka derka!!!!!
                          and you can quote me!!!
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton
                            ... I hope this "democracy" thing won't go on for a long time.

Don't worry, it never has in a Moslem population.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                              I'll piss on Allah, fuck their goats and wipe my ass on their towels!!

you can eat pizza or hamburgers but they have the same purpose.

I mean God=Allah.
                              It's just cultural differences between races.Isn't religion a cultural thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Tashtego
                                Don't worry, it never has in a Moslem population.

It doesn't exist in anywhere that any religion exists.Turkey has %95 Moslem population but women could vote for election long before any country in Europe.

Today,the system is pretty much fucked up.But I'm saying it again,it doesn't have anything to do with people being Moslem.I mean Christianity is not very good too.Remember the mediavel church.Every religion slaves and rules people.That's it.
                                Last edited by Norton; 08-15-2006, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X