Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I got to watch a BoSox game last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tavarez pitched last night. Prolly be pitcher by committee (sp?) until the end of the season...
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Superfly
      Tavarez pitched last night. Prolly be pitcher by committee (sp?) until the end of the season...

He won also.
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

• Won't be him. They called up Dinardo
        Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Superfly
          Won't be him. They called up Dinardo

Doesn't look like theres gonna be much baseball the next couple of days up here. Guess I'm gonna have to go party.

Comment

• Just keeps getting worse for the Sox:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14628556/

Man, that's horrible. Thoughts and prayers out for the guy.

Comment

• ...and it looks like papelbon did something bad to his shoulder. i hate to ask "what next?"
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

• lester got a lousy hand dealt to him, i felt bad for him. Ortiz has a heart monitor on until monday, manny has been out for 6 games, Schilling is getting hit, they are in freefall right now even though they beat Halliday last night , and Lilly tonite.
                Alfonso Soriano is god. not impossible for him to be the first 50-50 guy ever.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Does the Red Sox have any pitchers left? Falling like flies. I can't remember when I saw a pitching staff take that big of a hit in that short of time. Prayers out to Lester.

Soriano is good. Let hope he doesn't end up in Boston.

Comment

• C L I N C H____ B A B Y

9 in a row!!

Comment

• White Sox RIP
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

• Originally posted by Tetsuo
                        White Sox RIP
                        What do you think they're downfall was other than Detroit pulling a season out of their asses and the Twins getting hot?

Comment

• I'm guessing it was Ozzie thinking he is Gods gift to managing.
                          We must!
                          We must!
                          We must increase the bust!
                          The bigger the better!
                          The tighter the sweater!
                          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

• Weak pitching staff. Ozzie actually has taken blame for the season. I say mainly it was desire and fire. Ozzie had to be easier on guys this year because well if you just win a world series you don't respond to that in your face BS. Still too many guys had career years last year too. what made the BoSox fail last year? It is hard to repeat. Real hard. Look at what the 86 bears did. Their defense was actually better than the 85 bears statistically. Just tough tio repeat (but don't tell Red Auerbach that)
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

• I fukkin hate Scott Proctor
                              I fukkin hate Scott Proctor
                              I fukkin hate Scott Proctor

He needs to go

It's funny, BoSox needs us to beat the Bluejays so they can end up in 2nd place. I want the BoSox in second

Comment

Working...
                              X