Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I got to watch a BoSox game last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soloist1
    Nevermind I forgot we don't have that "Yankee magic". And George did promise a world championship this year.
    Well, there you go. You're starting to see the light.:ROTF:
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Papi Grande!
      We must!
      We must!
      We must increase the bust!
      The bigger the better!
      The tighter the sweater!
      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Papi Grande!

May not be enough.

Hey, who this Gonzales guy? Looks like Ozzie Smith out there. You guys finally got a decent shortstop after the Renteria abortion. Though it ain't same without Nomah.

Comment

Do you have a Big Papi? I'll answer that. No, you don't. Gonzo is this years gold glove shortstop. Nobody expected much from his bat. But man Papa Jack has turned him into a hitting machine lately. Nomar will always be my all time favorite Red Sox player. But he's injured again as well. More than happy with the job Gonzolez has done. And don't forget we have Manny Ramirez. And you'll also get to meet Willy Mo Pena starting August 18th as well. Willy Mo is Papi Jr. in the making. Now that Trot is out he'll get the playing time he deserves.
          We must!
          We must!
          The bigger the better!
          The tighter the sweater!

Comment

And don't forget we have Manny Ramirez. And you'll also get to meet Willy Mo Pena starting August 18th as well.
            Who?

We'll handle Manny, as long as Torre doesn't bring Proctor in.

Willy Mo,.......is that Keb 'Mo bro?

Comment

Big Pop Up, and Hammy are the best one two in MLB, but it's not enough, I like our pitching staff better right now. Lidle time is the devil's workshop for the sox.
              Yankees-
              1-R.J.-78 years old but can pitch well enough to give us a chance to win against the sox, either color.
              2-Mooooooose!!!! no words needed.
              3-WAAAAAAAANGO Taaaaango!!!!!- again no words needed
              4-Lidle, shut down the best lineup in baseball yesterday, not overpowering but can last enough to give us a chance to win.
              5-Wright- I don't know how he makes it to the 5th.

Red Sox-
              1-Schilling- is Schilling. What else can you say that hasn't already been said including he's a dick-lol
              2-Beckett-E.R.A. is high, but can deliver a win at any time, homeruns or not.
              3-Lester-This guy is a good pitcher
              4-Pray for rain
              5-Pray for rain
              Papelbon is why the sox are in the thick of it. Along with Big Pop up. I'd like to see what would happen if Pop Up and Hammy switched spots in the lineup. Hypothetically, and mind altered thinking here.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Godzilla is still a month out, that sucks. Sheff is on the bench at least , and Farnsworth actually has stopped hitting the press booth with his 101 m.p.h. pitches.

Comment

I was wondering what happened to you. We shall see Mr. Atomic. Sox also have a defense for a change this year. Best in the league for fielding last time I checked. Wellsy had his curve ball his first outing but the fast ball definitely needs work. He should come around providing he doesn't get hit in the knee again. And Wake is not to far out. As you would say I'm liking our chances. And Lopez could join the team in Tampa this evening. He's always had great success hitting off or on the Monster in Fenway. Should be a decent fill in for Tek until September.
                  We must!
                  We must!
                  The bigger the better!
                  The tighter the sweater!

Comment

Done deal!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2539511

Now how bout Clemens please
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• +1 Kev...
                      Says Javy will be in uniform ana available tonight.
                      Link form Red Sox site as well...

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/NASApp/...=.jsp&c_id=bos
                      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

• take clemens, the American League has his number. Cano is back in 3 days after doing a weekend in triple AAA. The sox have the better schedule right now, but it evens out at the end for the yankees.the yankees have to take 2 of three at the very least this weekend from the Orioles, and then have to go 14 -14 as the toughest part of the year is after this weekend. Anything over 500 is going to make it tough to keep the yankees out of the playoffs. If sheff could just fukkin' heal up, and Arod start hitting even remotely how he used to, the Yankees just may have a bigger cushion than the lousy one game, but I give the team an A+ for their efforts to stay in this thing at all. the lineup is starting to look scary again, and I'm buying a case of that perfume of Jeters and when the yanks win a game I'm going to skateboard down to my friend Tony's house, he's from Boston, and I'm gonna spray it through his window each time-lol
                        We've had some good fights, pranks, etc. over the last 13 years that we've known each other. He's getting sprayed, and there's no stopping it.

Comment

• The D-Rays are being dicks in the return trade. But that won't keep Javy from becoming a Sock. If Clemens gets another game were they screw him I wouldn't be surprised if he says he wants a trade. Sucks being in second right now. lol
                          We must!
                          We must!
                          The bigger the better!
                          The tighter the sweater!

Comment

• The Drays? Why are they involved?
                            Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

• Because they feel the Sox tampered with the Lugo trade talks by calling his agent. They said they aren't filing a greivance with the commisioner but just plan on being assholes. lol
                              We must!
                              We must!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!

Comment

• vy stuff for you- just ribbing you guys, there's more but i have to save bandwidth if I put my foot in my mouth and he does well now on the sox-
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the first four years of his career, Lopez was one of the finest all-around catchers in the game, using his rocket arm to bust base-stealers, scooping balls from the dirt (he led major-league catchers with a .995 fielding percentage in 1998) and becoming the second Braves catcher to hit double-digit home runs in six consecutive seasons since Joe Torre (1963-68). But the grind of catching every day wore on Lopez, and assorted injuries culminated in a partial tear of his right ACL in 1999, ending his season after just 65 games.

Still showing the effects of the injury, Lopez's fielding skills declined as he became more reluctant to block balls in the dirt and only managed to cut down 21% of hostile base-stealers in 2000. His plate production followed a similar downward spiral in 2001, as his average plummeted to .267 (down 20 points from the previous season) as he tallied just 17 homers.
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's more, and it doesn't get better, so i'll stop being cocky for now, I must follow the scent of the box I smell on my skateboard glide. See ya in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X