No announcement yet.

Avenged Sevenfold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't stand that band. they look like a bunch of drag queens, they have a really cheesy attitude 'we are sooo bad ass' and their music is terribly painful to listen to. End of rant
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Originally posted by pagemalicious
      can't stand that band. they look like a bunch of drag queens, they have a really cheesy attitude 'we are sooo bad ass' and their music is terribly painful to listen to. End of rant

Wrong !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
        I'd rather hear M. Shadows's vox than Alexi Laiho's any day!
        I wouldn't. COB are a more extreme band, and Alexi's black metal/cookie monster vocals fit in well with the band's style.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

This thread is a great example of why this band is so popular! Look at all the attention they're getting - from both sides of the love/hate line. I'll bet several people who have viewed this thread have given them another chance and checked 'em out again. I have not, and won't, most likely though.

I think it was Nikki Sixx who said, "Any press is good press." with regards to being in a rock band.

... and OMG I just realized I bumped it to the top again! Bleh.

Comment

i hate whiney vocals more than i hate cookie monster vocals.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed
              that just showed me he could play fast and tap, but that sounded like shit

check out this vid, it's pretty good and he pulls off some nice sweeps at the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x71gD...ed%20sevenfold
              Last edited by Gio; 05-25-2006, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Wow that is horrible. That was my favorite song by them back when they weren't douche bags.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja
                  Wow that is horrible. That was my favorite song by them back when they weren't douche bags.
                  care to elaborate?

how did they become douchebags, b/c they finally made it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
                    care to elaborate?

how did they become douchebags, b/c they finally made it?

His voice sucks. They dress like douches too now. I guess you don't understand since you've only seen them at this level and this song songs a lot better the old way. He totally ruined it.

Comment

His voice sucks. They dress like douches too now. I guess you don't understand since you've only seen them at this level and this song songs a lot better the old way. He totally ruined it.
                      nice assumption asshole. I started liking them back in high school, long before the different look or new album.

They dress like fags now, and they dressed like fags back then. The only difference is that the singer learned to sing and their guitar chops got better.

Comment

Its just like that band Atreyu. Their first real cd release was awesome, but then they just changed to douchbag rank like Avenged 7X

haha

I just figured you out. You love all the faggot screamo bands until they get a larger fanbase, then you hate it b/c it's "cool"

you're such a tool :ROTF:

atreyu is another band that (while I don't like them) haven't really changed a bit, yet you don't like them now b/c they "changed"

Comment

Atreyu changed, listen to Suicide and Butterfly Kisses and compare it to their new shit. You obviously don't know what your talking about. Its differerent. Should I post some songs of them?

The lead singer of A7X did not learn to sing, he always had that voice and he mixed it with his screaming side which is what I liked about him. Now all their old songs song like shit. How am I a tool, because I enjoyed a band at one time and they drastically changed and now I don't like them? I don't dislike them because its cool too, I dislike them because I enjoyed them back then and now I don't because his voice sucks.

Comment

you're a tool b/c you're the kind of guy that hates it when bands they like make it big.

does it make a difference musically?

hell no, but suddenly a ton of teenage tards like the band, so you have to hate them.

I love your type, you crack me up.

your reply to every album will be "meh, I like the OLD stuff better"

hahaha

Comment

Nothing like a little flame war on your birthday, eh Madeja?
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

haha, thats not being a tool, it has nothing to do with them being popular! I don't understand why you think that. I do not like the way they sound, thats not determined by teenage kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X