Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inactive Members on the JCF

who's the twin chick?
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      who's the twin chick?

[/ QUOTE ] Mini Geddy Lee.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Mini Geddy Lee???
        who's that, some Rush fan´?
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Mini Geddy Lee???
          who's that, some Rush fan´?

[/ QUOTE ] No the pic HE posted, that was supposed to be him, looked like Geddy Lee. He pretended to be young twin sisters on the JCF.

I forget his user name. Was it Kamo? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

And linaV?
            >_<

Comment

<font color="yellow">Oh, you can't forget the "Rotten Doll" fiasco [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Toejam...remember Riotwatch [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

That was classic [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                If their account has been inactive for more than 3 months, I say ban them. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i couldn't agree more.
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  If their account has been inactive for more than 3 months, I say ban them. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i couldn't agree more.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">sullys subconscious:[ do it...do it...do it... Do it... Do IT! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i couldn't agree more.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">sullys subconscious:[ do it...do it...do it... Do it... Do IT! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i couldn't agree more.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can do iiiiittttttt!!!!!!!!!
                      Scott

Comment

believe, me, that's something i've wanted to do for years.
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Toejam...remember Riotwatch [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

That was classic [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
                          LOL That was pretty funny! She was one strange chick!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            I've read somewhere there are some shemales on JCF.
                            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Leave Joe and his man-boobs outta this. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] <---NOTE: I used the correct # of smilies.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            And if I tuck it between my legs, I can be that guy in Silence of the Lambs... "Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              I've read somewhere there are some shemales on JCF.
                              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Leave Joe and his man-boobs outta this. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] <---NOTE: I used the correct # of smilies.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              And if I tuck it between my legs, I can be that guy in Silence of the Lambs... "Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">oh yeah, I've heard enough! ....... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's Friday, I think I need a beer! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X