Inactive Members on the JCF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inactive Members on the JCF

Just for shits and giggles I was fooling woth the member list, by most posts, least posts, etc. Dudes, we have about 2,275 members with 0 posts and another approx. 1400 with less than 10 posts. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Hey, maybe they have a life outside the JCF! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: Inactive Members on the JCF

Yes sir.They have better life out there.
    At least they didn't have the time to count how many inactive members we have on JCF..
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

^^^^ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think they should just skip you to the 'I have no life' status, and get it over with! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Yes sir.They have better life out there.
        At least they didn't have the time to count how many inactive members we have on JCF..
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I used a calculator wisenheimer.

[ QUOTE ]
        ^^^^ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think they should just skip you to the 'I have no life' status, and get it over with! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The two of you jokers can kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Now, this is a great thread.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Hey Jimmy, come to chat room at night.
            It's even funnier than this.
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If their account has been inactive for more than 3 months, I say ban them. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Hey Jimmy, come to chat room at night.
                It's even funnier than this.
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">yeah, nothing like a good "tink" from Carl!.......um...er...wait, that didn't sound right..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Who's Carl been tinkin' with? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  And since when has the chat been funny? All y'all talk about are computers and pickup wiring diagrams. BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah... 5k members and only TWO chicks that play guitar who post regularly. How sad. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Sorry... I'll go suck on some popsicles to cheer up. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry... I'll go suck on some popsicles to cheer up. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Dave ->

Comment

I've read somewhere there are some shemales on JCF.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                        Scott

Comment

I have calculated some things to, when Toru makes a post there are usually 4 laughing icons [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Some times there aren't any icons, sometimes there are 1 or 2 icons, sometimes there are 3 and a [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          3 icons only is very rare if I have noticed correctly.
                          I would say that the avarage is 2.75 laughing icons.
                          So he is posted almost 28120 laughing icons total.
                          I would say he posts 230 laughing icons per day.
                          I would say it takes at least one small balloon of laughin gas every day.
                          N2O is pretty expencive. I think if there aren't any laughing icons posted by that JCF meber, then he would have 12 more guitar, each value about 2100 dollars.
                          Feel free to correct me, I'm not very good at math
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I've read somewhere there are some shemales on JCF.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">That's just so wrong on so many different levels [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Feel free to correct me, I'm not very good at math

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">good enough for me! I ain't checking it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                              Dave ->

Comment

Working...
                              X