X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inactive Members on the JCF

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

Hey Endrik, are there any chicks in your country play guitars?
    If so invite them... we are hungry and deserve some hotties.
    A forum with only men does look weird, doesn't it?
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What the fuck am I?!!! I BETTER not be lumped in with the She-Males or y'all are getting your asses SMOKED!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well, we have thousands of guys, a woman or two,some unidentified she-males and gays.
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    We need more hotties to have better balance... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Emily we all love you [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        But who are she-males here, I want some names

[/ QUOTE ]
        You really want their names? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

well yes, I wan't to know how does it feels..... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What the fuck am I?!!! I BETTER not be lumped in with the She-Males or y'all are getting your asses SMOKED!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Dammit!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
            (4 is the correct #?? ) LOL

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Dammit!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
              (4 is the correct #?? ) LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Ladies, Ladies! You KNOW we all love ya- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Promise, em? I'll be calling you a She Male all day! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I think that Jeri and I represent the lady guitarists rather fantastically! Krista is awesome with her comic relief too.
                  Annah is busy or she'd post more, I bet. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  If we get more lady Jackson/Charvel nuts, I'm startin' a new JCF. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Endrik- This is for you, bro! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Ladies, Ladies! You KNOW we all love ya- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    Dave Rox.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      well yes, I wan't to know how does it feels..... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK Endrik, As soon as we find out, we will forward them to you.
                      Then let us know how "it" feels.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ok, I'm not that curious anymore, so fuggum [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Awww Dave [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Yeah... 5k members and only TWO chicks that play guitar who post regularly. How sad. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh, i'll let my soon-to-be wife respond to that comment...
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

At least we dont have some kid pretending to be two twin chicks... anymore... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

>_<

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X