X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inactive Members on the JCF

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I've read somewhere there are some shemales on JCF.
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">That's just so wrong on so many different levels [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

No no, that was BEFORE, you see! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

YOU!!!
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      look what I just posted... above.
      I think I need to learn how to post other icons.... I am lazy you know [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hey Endrik, are there any chicks in your country play guitars?
      If so invite them... we are hungry and deserve some hotties.
      A forum with only men does look weird, doesn't it?

Comment

one of my friends knows her.

There are some chicks like that who play guitar, but they aren't really good at it, this one doesn't really care about guitars tho.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I've read somewhere there are some shemales on JCF.

[/ QUOTE ] Leave Joe and his man-boobs outta this. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] <---NOTE: I used the correct # of smilies.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            There are some chicks like that who play guitar, but they aren't really good at it

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">nobody said they had to be good! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              There are some chicks like that who play guitar, but they aren't really good at it

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">nobody said they had to be good! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but I don't think they would like to be in message board where some dudes with GAS track all the friggin' deals on ebay [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Get her in chat, and I'm there.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

OK Endrik, invite them to JCF.
                  We need them so bad, right everyone?
                  [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

how many posts do you need to be a "have no life member?"

Comment

I don't know her, some of my friends do, There are A LOT of hot chicks who I know, but I can't find pics of them right now.

Comment

I was on Robb's board and then Brett's board and this board aswell. I just seem to be a post slug with three years membership and less than 100 posts.****edit**** hell yeah I just realized I have more than 100 posts *****edit***** [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Larry, you already have no life because your Avatar image doesn't show up.
                          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Endrik, are there any chicks in your country play guitars?
                            If so invite them... we are hungry and deserve some hotties.
                            A forum with only men does look weird, doesn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

What the fuck am I?!!! I BETTER not be lumped in with the She-Males or y'all are getting your asses SMOKED!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe some chicks who dig heavyer music and guitars could join but they are not so hot as the regular chicks (see the pic)

Comment

But who are she-males here, I want some names

Comment

Working...
                                X