Inactive Members on the JCF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inactive Members on the JCF

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Sounds like a real deal to me.

So what does this have to do with inactive members?
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Hey Inactive members! post some craps will ya?
    [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Inactive members are busy with melons.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

OK! Hey inactive members!! Pass me some Melons will ya?
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I hope to get 6 melons at the same time on my birthday. So little time to wait [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

No idea how that feels like.... 6 Melons??
            WOW!
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It feels great, you don't get it everyday, but it is very exausting, so much to eat you know. More than 6, dunno about that, never had so much at the same time, I think I couldn't handl it. I would explode. My stomach can't take it.

Comment

You guys and your completely WEIRD euphemisms for everything. Now I know why I rarely go into the chatroom any longer. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

*runs and hides* [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

This is a very philosophical thread, only few could understand such wisdom that is spoken here.

But hey at least you posted right amount of [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] s

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

HEY NOTP!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Talking about melons and chicks are normal!!!
                    At least better than someone who counts #s of inactive members!!!
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] J/K

See ya in the chat room.
                    [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: Inactive Members on the JCF

Toru, what do you think about the chick who's pic I posted. She is the one type of stereotypical chick in Estonia, there are A LOT of those, some are brettyer, some are less bretty.
                      The other typical chick stereotype is mannequin, they are usually blonds, face is symmetrical, they look like a models but they don't look interesting, beautiful but booring, a lot of them are very stupid too. These kinds of chicks we have here. Then there are some metal/rock chicks, some of them or ok, some of them are goth chicks who are ugly IMO, then whe have some plain and ugly chicks, then we have some chicks who don't qualify in these groups. Most of the chicks are in group 1 and 2. I perfer group 1.

Comment

You guys do have many chicks!!!
                        Well, I sure don't want Manequins.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I'd take the chicks from group 1 for daily use and also for group 2 just for the melons.
                        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ahh the group 1's are supreme, usually they have better melons than the group 2 ones, the manequins. 2's bang men who has a lot of money, that's for sure. You don't even have to act, you are from another country wich means you are richer then our dudes, so there is a 90% possibility you get laid by a manequin type chick.

Comment

entering Beavis & Butthead territory, guys! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hehehe... Kick ass....

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                So I automatically become a rich dude in your country... that sounds like a plan to me.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                                Do they speak English or speak Manequinean?
                                Sorry I had to ask that... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X