Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bowling for Columbine. What is wrong with the U.S.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bowling for Columbine. What is wrong with the U.S.?

Bill I was a freshman in high school when the shootings happened...back then there were kids sportin the ghetto thug style (you know what I'm talkin about) but not nearly as many as I see now as a sophomore in college. Same goes with the thumpin cars and the like. You're right about the music bringing people together though...you and I used to dislike eachother, now we can shoot the shit on Himsa, A7X and the like. It's cool.

Comment

Yep Box ....Music is magical... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

it's why we're all here.. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

maybe it was K Mart's fault ...you know they put subliminal messages in that store music ... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] that's it right there ....that's what's going on ....shit! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It's like Wyld Stallyns music on Bill & Ted in the future...it alligns the planets and unites all the races in harmony!

Comment

Hey, look everyone! HANSEN is on the Tonight Show tonight!!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Hansen ????!!!!...man , they better sure "Metalcore" the shit outta M'Bop!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I fucked the girl in hanson [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Wasn't The Columbine incident during the peek of Hansen's carreer?????!!!

Just thinkin'..

M'Bop! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"Hansen ????!!!!...man , they better sure "Metalcore" the shit outta M'Bop!!!"

I'd love to hear that! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hhhmmm, I think you have a point there... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

then let's do it man ...I'll approach my singer ...think he'll punch me in the face? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

also ...I did not intiate the Race issue ...I like always just like to elaborate on shit. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

See "I" have a calling , it might be not a very popular calling , like mr. Jesse Jackson's but it a calling nonetheless...

I am the CEO of MFARP ...Mother Fuckers Against Rap Music... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Because they all play hockey and have a release for aggression and stress. They also have great beer too [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal:

How could "I" possibly agree with you? This can't be good....
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, you can only be right some of the time. Enjoy it while it lasts. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhh...M'Bop! right on the noggin' Johnny [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

ooohhhh...that's gonna leave a mark.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:

I am the CEO of MFARP ...Mother Fuckers Against Rap Music... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Idiots back to the Idiot Thread please [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO CATCH THAT YOU FUCKER!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK I FUCKED UP ....Have your moment of glory !!!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X